[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• Hey,
    The Thermal Washer doesn't seem to follow the max EU packet config option, only allowing 128EU even when the config is set to 2048EU or 512EU.

EDIT: Correct that, it didn't accept 128EU either. Just went kaboom for everything.

• I'm tempted to fork this mod, Immibis doesn't like IC2 and doesn't come here often.

Edit: Actually, better idea, it would be nice to just implement this into IC2 itself.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I'm tempted to fork this mod, Immibis doesn't like IC2 and doesn't come here often.

Edit: Actually, better idea, it would be nice to just implement this into IC2 itself.

I'd prefer fork. I'm pretty sure they didn't implement it originally because they thought it was OP

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Please fork, they won't put it into IC2 because as stated, they thought it was OP and only originally intended for an "advanced" furnace, with everything else using overclockers. I'd say there's still a good demand for it it's just sad to see Immibis go. I can't say I blame him too much, IC2 is starting to get pretty much left behind sadly and I'm not sure the changes that are being made are really helping to make it stand out overly. I pretty much only bother with it for advanced machines and Gravipack as it is.

• If Immibis wants to keep updating that'd be great. I did however encounter yet another bug with AM today:

Using latest Advanced Machines and Immibis core as per the download page. Might just have been something in a more recent IC2 version that AM is having issues with? Still crashes if IC2 sound system is disabled as well. Tested and occurs on all Advanced Machines, even ones that don't make sound (no idea how that happened?).

• Yeah, an update with fixes would be cool. Also, could you maybe add compatibility for advanced solar panels, compact windmills, compact solars (if you find an up to date version)?
    And anything else that uses renewable power generation? (THe other three are most important I think.
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

Great, thanks for the fix(es) :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks, I'd fork this but I have a lot to do already. They'll probably be a Bony Edition sooner or later though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• This is fixed version of AM (while immibis not updated yourself)

Hey., thanks for the update, just a bug with Thermal Washers still pretty much exploding on any amount of EU going in when active if water and something to process is present. As soon as it starts to do actual work, kaboom!

• Immibis is not a neat coder. Just putting that out there.

• Ok, so I forked this (from Sentimel's version). I don't have any big plans, just probably some texture changes and more stability. Github here .

• Official Post

Immibis is not a neat coder. Just putting that out there.

I could have told you that, it's kinda his style :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ok, so I forked this (from Sentimel's version). I don't have any big plans, just probably some texture changes and more stability. Github here .

For better textures I think you should talk to CyanideEX about integrating the Unity textures in. They look a lot like Sirus' style :)

Now you see me, now you don't...