[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• Install Java 7 (or 8 ).

Why does it require Java 7 in the first place? Last time I checked, the only thing ImmibisCore used it for was for a diamond operator. If you're going to use Java 7 and alienate the Java 6 folk, at least do for a better reason then that.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hi guys I'm getting this crash message immediately when I load mine craft is something wrong with immibis core?

• Official Post

As above, get Java 7 or 8.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I understand that array controllers are supposed to explode when placed next to each other. However, I also see this in the config "B:advancedmachines.enableExplosions". Is it intentional that even if I set that to false the controllers still explode? If so, would you mind making it so maybe the machines just both disappear instead of exploding? Thanks for your time.

• I think it'd be a good idea to add a recipe from the array versions back to the non-array version. Also, have you thought about making array versions of non-renewable generators? Lag OP :P.

• I think it'd be a good idea to add a recipe from the array versions back to the non-array version. Also, have you thought about making array versions of non-renewable generators? Lag OP :P.

To the uncrafting recipe. Yeah that is totally a needed thing. But you can add these recipes with a addon that allow you to add custom recipes.

That would not work, at least not easy because they have a custom inventory and handle fuels intern.
    To make this possible the controller needed to accept Items (burnable) and fluids (burnable too) and then he should also handle those which would maybe increase the lag. Depends how he install it. (I know that he could build it lag free), But the main problem would be how do you keep up with the massive item/fluidRequest into only 1 block?
    ^^"

• Is there a public CHANGE LOG for any of Immibi's Mods that shows the changes and the publish dates of his mod files?

• Edit: Oh, I also disabled your array windmill recipe, because the windmill has changed to be more awesome.

I'm sorry but I think that's a dumb reason to disable it. The Quantum Solar Panel is more awesome than the array solar, want to disable that one too? Of course not.

Please re-enable the array windmill recipe.

• Official Post

Doesn't matter either way, IC2's windmill recipe is disabled by default too, so you'd still have no way to craft it :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• What Chocohead said: the windmill has basically been disabled in IC2. Also I stopped working on my Advanced Machines fork since Immibis came back and fixed his stuff.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

can there be a upgrade for the ore washing plant please?

There is, the Thermal Washer.

I see this too much.

• Would it be possible to add a way to install just transformer upgrades into these machines? As far as I know there is a way to limit what upgrades can be used.

• Official Post

The only reason it doesn't is because it was designed when the induction furnace didn't accept any upgrades either.

I see this too much.