Rotten flesh -> Fertilizer

• This could be pretty handy macerator recipe, to craft fertilizer from zombie meat.
    At least, it is sounds reasonable: my potato crops just be happy to be fertilized with macerated MinecraftZombie MinecraftZombie MinecraftZombie )))

Second law of thermodynamics!

• The idea is not half bad, and rational, but maybe it would need to be added something else, for balancing purposes.

Like plantballs or something, otherwise i think it could be OP.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Viper, you may be onto something...

What about crafting something like this:

MinecraftZombie MinecraftZombie MinecraftZombie

MinecraftZombie :Compressed Plantball: MinecraftZombie

MinecraftZombie MinecraftZombie MinecraftZombie

Resulting in 4 bio-clumps. Each bio-clump must be dried out, and then macerated to become fertilizer. So in all in all, you'd need 4* saplings , or 8 cacti, or 8 sugarcane, along with 8 rotten flesh, and some electricity, and you have 4 fertilizer.

*(Well, effectively 4, but actually 8, with one plantball to spare... So I'm calling it 4.)

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• The rotten flesh itself should be rich enough with nutritients, to feed the plants. And fertilizer is devored by crop matron like helll.... So what about JUST macerating rotten flesh = fertilizer? (possibly rotten flesh + bone powder?)

• The rotten flesh itself should be rich enough with nutritients, to feed the plants. And fertilizer is devored by crop matron like helll.... So what about JUST macerating rotten flesh = fertilizer? (possibly rotten flesh + bone powder?)

That'd be cool, without Trap Towers ... But given you can already automate Fertilizer generation using trap towers and cobble generator, why not.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• mods shoud never encourage mob farms

Agreed. Those things are not only the bane of player based economies, but also of server RAM and CPU power...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Lot of people thinks negative here. Is my suggestion was made to encouraage mob farms? No. Is it to find a purpose for useless item? Partually... In fact, my suggestion is just about inner feel of pleasure for everyone, who fertilizes his potatoes with something, making annoying sounds behind the dor at the nights. )))) Its just about gameplay, nothing more.

• Official Post

You can even make a seed farm (wheat) which is a secret fertilizer.

Is it? You mean you weren't joking? SO THATS HOW I LOST 39 SEEDS TO 10 CROPSTICKS
    OOOOOH lol

RAGE EDIT: GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING CHASE ARRR
    HE DISABLED THE ARCANE TRANSMUTATOR THAT SON OF A BITCH I MADE IT AND FOUND OUT AND NOW OUR FLUX IS DANGEROUS BECUASE OF HIM
    FUCK HIM
    ARRR

• Official Post

Is it? You mean you weren't joking? SO THATS HOW I LOST 39 SEEDS TO 10 CROPSTICKS
    OOOOOH lol

RAGE EDIT: GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING CHASE ARRR
    HE DISABLED THE ARCANE TRANSMUTATOR THAT SON OF A BITCH I MADE IT AND FOUND OUT AND NOW OUR FLUX IS DANGEROUS BECUASE OF HIM
    FUCK HIM
    ARRR

It is pretty obvious that he would disable cheaty devices that allows transmutations, even if not "equivalent".

• You know, you guys are the only people I've ever encountered who would willingly make mob farms just to get zombie flesh. That stuff is one of the easiest, most accumulating, and most totally useless of all minecraft's resources- zombies will literally come towards you. After the first few days you could already have a stack of zombie flesh. No one who isn't totally addicted to exploit systems would go through the tiring and boring process of mob farming just to get a lot of fertilizer, or leather, or whatever the suggestion to make zombie flesh usable think it should give. everyone else would just be glad to have something to do with zombie flesh.

Really, everything is overpowered here because you are willing to trade having fun for half that time grinding just because it is an exploit.

Also, mob-grinders (at least, sensible ones) are laggy while working, so unless you need over 9000 fertilizer/hour (not that i can see anyone using 9000 fertilizer in a week) there won't be any need to run them for more then a few minutes a day, much less have them loaded all the time.

• You know, you guys are the only people I've ever encountered who would willingly make mob farms just to get zombie flesh. That stuff is one of the easiest, most accumulating, and most totally useless of all minecraft's resources- zombies will literally come towards you. After the first few days you could already have a stack of zombie flesh. No one who isn't totally addicted to exploit systems would go through the tiring and boring process of mob farming just to get a lot of fertilizer, or leather, or whatever the suggestion to make zombie flesh usable think it should give. everyone else would just be glad to have something to do with zombie flesh.

Really, everything is overpowered here because you are willing to trade having fun for half that time grinding just because it is an exploit.

Also, mob-grinders (at least, sensible ones) are laggy while working, so unless you need over 9000 fertilizer/hour (not that i can see anyone using 9000 fertilizer in a week) there won't be any need to run them for more then a few minutes a day, much less have them loaded all the time.

That's It. I am palying off-line, never building mobfarms, and having fun just with the game. If anyone wuld try to automate the process of farming any type of item - the one WILL do it, no matter how)))))) Let's see the good part of the suggestion - some good use for useless item)))
    And oll the whining about fallen economy schemes means to me only, that the first tought is: "OMG, all my ETERNAL scrap-farming constructions should be demontaged now... or rebuild!" Kind of... laziness, not much about economy state caring, isnt it?)
    In fact, if u asking me, i can tell u, that no one have the worstiest butthirt from innovations, then english weavers, when the industrial revolution of 18th century's happens. Should we live forever in stone age, just afraiding the innovations and changes? The one can play vanilla then))))))))))))