[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• Frogcraft for experimental IC will comes in a few days!
    After that I will pause my mod development and looking at changes of IC2 experimental

I don't want to be that guy, but I believe the general understanding for a few is 2 or 3. I have one friend who counts 5 as few, but that doesn't shine up to 12 days. I am really looking forward to using your mod in my personal 1.6.2 mod sets, but I am getting impatient and I don't want to add a mod that adds world-gen after starting the world.

• Hello, amazing stuff there! I really like the windmill idea. The Ic2 windmills do not even have a SLIGHT resemblance to a real windmill. I wonder why Greg hasn't added smth better looking for those yet.
    Loving the new factory machines (hope they do not use vanilla IC2 machines as part of recipes because GT disables those, so that will make your machines uncraftable, too.) I also, as a GT fan and user forever, hope they are crazy expensive.
    So sad this doesn't work with the experimental version, but when it does work I am definitely installing this one. Nice job and keep it up! :)

• I have been unable to export any items into the frogcraft machine inventory. Is there are way you can add support for this? I am able to extract items from the frogcraft machine inventory via ME Import Buses just fine, however I cannot use a ME Export Bus, ME Interface, Hopper, or anything else to put items in the inventory.

Any way you can fix this, or send me a link for the 1.5.2 version of your source?

Thanks,

Deathlycraft

• I have been unable to export any items into the frogcraft machine inventory. Is there are way you can add support for this? I am able to extract items from the frogcraft machine inventory via ME Import Buses just fine, however I cannot use a ME Export Bus, ME Interface, Hopper, or anything else to put items in the inventory.

have you tried the router from factorization?

• My FrogCraft dont want to start ! I tried 1.5.2 Stable and the 1.5.2 Special Version and every time the same error !

Thats my Error FrogCraft gives me !
    http://hastebin.com/goyuduboki.avrasm

I have Feed The Beast Unleashed 1.5.2 Server (On the Server it dont works) and Client (On the Client it works), MCP v7.51, FML v5.2.23.738, Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.738, Optifine_1.5.2-HD_U_D5, Gregtech-Mod v3.11, and industrialcraft-2_1.116.364-lf !

I hope someone can help me ! =(

• 24 oct upd for 1.6.4 and ic2 exp plz

NEVER ask for updates, Rikka0_0 makes this mod and gives it to you for free. The update will come when the update comes.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Has this been abandoned and im not asking for an update but an eta maybe?

EDIT: Still no huh :huh: darn :thumbdown: would still like to know an ETA!

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

Edited once, last by jax099 ().

• seriously, that's an open source mod, so port it yourself xd... ok i willl prolly port it :D

• Thank you Pwnie for port.

Little bug report: Pneumatic Compressor is not working. From what i gathered i need to put a Idustrial Pump in the moddle of bottom layer of the multiblock. I powered it up with 128EU/t and Powered also the compressor with 32EU/t. But the compressor is not accepting any MPa. It still says 0Mpa of 0Mpa or something like that

Thanks

• Pwnie, would you consider co-working with me to port this to 1.7.2? As soon as NEI is updated for 1.7.2 I'll complete updating Unidye and then would love to work on this as well as Advanced Reactors.

• THX 4 DA PORT!!!!! but seriously now, I'm not sure how hard it is to do but all of the stuff is named like "item.Item_Cells.name.cells.Benzene" approximately how hard would it be for you to rename the items "Benzene Cell" or explain to me how to do that?
    No but seriously appreciate the port man!
    I presume it is the LANG file but when i open it up i are be confuzzled.
    Additionally the item descriptions are wrong (the little comedic text bleow some items)

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

Edited 2 times, last by jax099 ().