[AddOn v1.23 & v1.15] Thermometer

• Name: Thermometer
    Summary: Thermometer for measuring heat of nuclear reactor.
    Default Item ID: 31000, 31001

Description
    Setting the optimal working temperature for "breeding" type of reactor is difficult. Don't know what temperature has reactor. He not reach the 9000 heat or is near the explosion?
    This thermometer is answer to all of your questions. It shows you the current temperature of the reactor and when begins evaporate water or melting surrounding reactor.
    WARNING! The thermometer was not originally designed for measuring high temperatures. High temperature can damage it.

Normal thermometer measures the temperature of a reactor.
    Digital thermometer measures the temperature of the reactor and displays other temperatures (water, lava) and can be recharged.

Installation
    Just put it in your mods folder.
    Files for 1.15 working in 1.23

Credits
    Coding & Sprites - Nargon

I am a terrible sprite artist, if someone wants to make better picture, he is welcomed.

• VERY COOL! I'm definitely downloading this :D
    Though question-how did you make it? Last I recall, the API hasn't been released yet.

• I am getting the following error when trying to start Minecraft with your mod. Happens both if I put it in Mods/ and directly into the jar. After googling a bit and installing Java 7 it works now, but I think most people are still on Java 6, might cause problems for more users.

• I am getting the following error when trying to start Minecraft with your mod. Happens both if I put it in Mods/ and directly into the jar. After googling a bit and installing Java 7 it works now, but I think most people are still on Java 6, might cause problems for more users.

Thanks for feedback. Now is uploaded recompiled version for java 6.

Though question-how did you make it? Last I recall, the API hasn't been released yet.

I used MCP 4.3 for decompile minecraft.jar with Modloader, ModloaderMP, MC Forge and IC2.
    I attach patch file for decompilation issues in MCP with MC Forge and IC2 files.
    Extract this file and copy minecraft.patch into "MCPfolder/conf/patches/" and overwrite file.

• Thanks for feedback. Now is uploaded recompiled version for java 6.

I ran into the same thing and it seems that there are not verified stable releases of jre7 for all linux distributions (even though some general package is available from oracle) and nothing at all for the stupid version from apple for MacOS.

Also, great addon! I've been wondering if there was a way a temperature readout anywhere :)

"All errors should be fixed, as much of the code was rewritten."

• really nice :)
    but can you also make a "controll" block that emit redstone when the reactor reached a (setable) heat ?
    but of yourse it must only emit redstone in one direction, otherwise it shutdown the reactor :/

• really nice :)
    but can you also make a "controll" block that emit redstone when the reactor reached a (setable) heat ?
    but of yourse it must only emit redstone in one direction, otherwise it shutdown the reactor :/

Nice work on the therm, however the above idea I hope never happens, it would make making breeders WAY too easy. unless once it hit the point the redstone would stay on until it hit like zero heat.

• Controller block is planed for future version. I can create my own implementation, but if is already implemented (and not yet released) from someone in the IC2 team ,it's only a waste of my time.

• You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page.
    WTF?

Yeah...Same for every other download...Is there a post limit for downloads now?

Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.9 GHz | Asrock 970 Extreme3 | 12GB G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | Sapphire Flex HD 6870 @ 1000/1100 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD | Hyper 212+ | OCZ Fatal1ty 550w PSU | NZXT Gamma Classic

• I got the same problem too, i'll go check whit an other browser (tho i doubt itll change anything XD) and ill edit this post.

EDIT : ye same problem on other broswer ... anyone still can download it fine ?

EDIT2 : cant download any other addon either...

• All attached files in section "peending addons" is probably downloadable only for users in IC2 team. Other users can only see an error message: "You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page." I don't know if it is bug or feature.
    I can insert a link to mediafire or another server, but if it's a feature, so I do not want to circumvent.

• Official Post

Have you made 100% sure you were logged in while trying to download it? I know it's a silly thing to suggest, but it's normally something silly. :D

If that doesn't work, then it's more than likely a bug, so feel free to circumvent it with a mediafire link or something.

• I've tried both while logged in and while not logged in, and 3 different downloads. To me, that indicates a misconfigured forum, especially if other users are reporting the same thing.

• So does anyone have this mediafire link available? I would love to be able to see the temp of my reactor... I like to experiment and I've had a few unexpected explosions.