[Addon v2.0 Experimental for MC 1.6.2/1.6.4] Transducers (Beta) - IC2 <-> BC power converters

• Official Post

Yeah. Your right. I should kill myself before the curse can get to me. :P

Did you not know, that is the curse! What you really need is people protecting you FROM killing yourself.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm running 1.6.2 with build 300 and BC2 4.1.2 and the mod crashes...here is log

• I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to power a quarry. I'm using 1.6.4 and the latest versions of IC2, Buildcraft, and this mod. I have a geothermal generator connected with copper wire to a low voltage electric engine, then I've connected the engine to the quarry with wooden kinesis pipe. The engine appears to run when I flip the switch and it drains power from the generator, but the quarry doesn't operate at all. Is this my mistake or a bug?

Screenshot of my setup:

• I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to power a quarry. I'm using 1.6.4 and the latest versions of IC2, Buildcraft, and this mod. I have a geothermal generator connected with copper wire to a low voltage electric engine, then I've connected the engine to the quarry with wooden kinesis pipe. The engine appears to run when I flip the switch and it drains power from the generator, but the quarry doesn't operate at all. Is this my mistake or a bug?

Screenshot of my setup:

Most likely a bug. I ran into a similar problem when I was messing with it in a test world.