[Addon v2.0 Experimental for MC 1.6.2/1.6.4] Transducers (Beta) - IC2 <-> BC power converters

• Yeah. Your right. I should kill myself before the curse can get to me. :P

Did you not know, that is the curse! What you really need is people protecting you FROM killing yourself.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm running 1.6.2 with build 300 and BC2 4.1.2 and the mod crashes...here is log

• I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to power a quarry. I'm using 1.6.4 and the latest versions of IC2, Buildcraft, and this mod. I have a geothermal generator connected with copper wire to a low voltage electric engine, then I've connected the engine to the quarry with wooden kinesis pipe. The engine appears to run when I flip the switch and it drains power from the generator, but the quarry doesn't operate at all. Is this my mistake or a bug?

Screenshot of my setup:

• I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to power a quarry. I'm using 1.6.4 and the latest versions of IC2, Buildcraft, and this mod. I have a geothermal generator connected with copper wire to a low voltage electric engine, then I've connected the engine to the quarry with wooden kinesis pipe. The engine appears to run when I flip the switch and it drains power from the generator, but the quarry doesn't operate at all. Is this my mistake or a bug?

Screenshot of my setup:

Most likely a bug. I ran into a similar problem when I was messing with it in a test world.

• Just released new version with critical fix for tiers, some minor fixes and changes.
    For full changes look at Changelog section or my Github.

From now you can also add your own translations.