Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Not sure how many people would accept presents from you anyway Greg. Knowing you, you'd probably send them nerfs, like smaller Christmas tree or need to get a blast furnace to cook a turnkey :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Debt is not a good present :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I have a 6 year old cousin.
    I have TONS of unused and still wrapped toys.
    I put one in a gift and I give it to him.
    Then I get all the gifts.
    *evil laugh*
    HUEHEUEHUEHEUEHEUHE

• Official Post

What are they for? I like the blue background better but the white one would work in some situations.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Blue one then. The white stands out too much.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Remember, Down is relative, when you hold a sphere upside down then it is actually right side up and what was right side up is up side down :P

In the point of astronomy, that is incorrect.
    The Northen polarity of the earths magnetic field is considered the top because of direction of attraction, thus the northern hemisphere is above the southern.

@above
    You could use alpha you know.

My render skillz are shit, but if he drew it he probably has an alpha copy :P

• Hmm, possibly. That would just show as white on some sites though...

• Official Post

Hmm, possibly. That would just show as white on some sites though...

You could take the colour of the background said site uses and just paste it underneath :P
    Alpha works fine here btw.

• For more Smash 4 news

I did say Zelda would be returning for Smash 4, did anyone believe me in the community? NOPE. However, three rather interesting things come out of this.

The first being that they are using the Twilight Princess model (You can tell because of the brown hair), considering that Zelda hasn't had Brown hair since Twilight Princess (Continuity wise) and since Smash 4, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time 3D and Link Between Worlds have all had traditional Zelda (Blond hair), I find it odd.

The Second is that Shiek hasn't been shown off at the same time (Nor has Zero Suit Samus yet so...).

The final thing is the Phantom in one of the Screenshots. Which means that Zelda has a new move set and possible will be getting Toon Zelda as a alternate costume (Or the Phantom is a assist trophy, but that seems unlikely).

STILL DON'T KNOW WHY TOON LINK IS HIS OWN CHARACTER WHEN REGULAR LINK NEEDS A BUFF SAKURAI!!!

One a more positive note, still haven't found a model in this that I don't love

• Official Post

Forestry's so called full proof method of only jaded cat being able to get jaded bees is somewhat flawed with MultiMC's offline mode :D

I see this too much.

• Forestry's so called full proof method of only jaded cat being able to get jaded bees is somewhat flawed with MultiMC's offline mode :D

I really do hate such narcissistic features like that. Either code it for everybody, or code it for nobody. Don't do this "selective feature for select person" crap to make individuals unnecessary special...

Course I'm sure it's just another ploy to appease the FTB crowd. :rolleyes:

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

Course I'm sure it's just another ploy to appease the FTB crowd. :rolleyes:

I expect so

What does the Jaded Bee produce anyways?

It's not what it produces, but what traits the bee itself has. It's a combination of a bee from a end hive and the bee with the longest life span. This gets you a longest lifespan but more crucially maximum pollination bee. The combs off jaded bees just give purple dye :P

I see this too much.