Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

When did you say it? Was it before 2013.08.12? Because the Donkey Cart was first Advertised then in Episode 288.

12th May 2013. MY IDEA NOW :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What if I made a horse that completely consists of cookies?

If Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2 can have one out of diamonds, I can have one out of cookies.

EDIT: Are the OreDictionary tags for IC2 different from those listened in its API?

• Was too lazy to put a concrete donkey on a car.

And I shall call it, an abomination

• Greg, with reference to RichardG's new location, are you attempting or not attempting to capture three legendary creatures with two tails each, have psychic powers and levitational powers, so that you can find another two legendary dragons of steel and water in control of time and space respectively to destroy and re-create the world, but without emotion?

• Greg, with reference to RichardG's new location, are you attempting or not attempting to capture three legendary creatures with one to three tails, have psychic powers and levitational powers, so that you can find another two legendary dragons of steel and water in control of time and space respectively to destroy and re-create the world, but without emotion?

They have two tails each and Cyrus knew where they were, but needed the red chain (chains in the adventures manga) to summon them. If this is true though then I hope you like the distortion world and have a good idea of what's up (and like ghost dragons :) )

• I dare to claim that that's what they used to think about oil.

Thorium is a waste product of rare Earth elements. We'll have plenty of that.

But...think of the action movies! Exploding fuel is much cooler than a little exploding Thorium :P

In worst case scenario the thorium would melt through the car and emit some radiation. No (fission) explosion is physically possible.

As for the car, I'm almost certain they are either lying or something went missing somewhere. Thorium can't be used for RTGs and even if it could the best mobile RTGs we have are at 140W output of electrical power (+500W of heat). A car would need about 500x as much. I'm not really sure what they could be doing with thorium to extract energy out of it but I highly doubt the amount would last for a century.

• Wouldn't be the first the science -> journalism transition is somewhat full of mistakes and misunderstandings.

@new blocks mod: have you tried using the 1.6.2 release in 1.6.4 mine craft? Should work regardless of .2 or .4

• Thorium is a waste product of rare Earth elements. We'll have plenty of that.

In worst case scenario the thorium would melt through the car and emit some radiation. No (fission) explosion is physically possible.

As for the car, I'm almost certain they are either lying or something went missing somewhere. Thorium can't be used for RTGs and even if it could the best mobile RTGs we have are at 140W output of electrical power (+500W of heat). A car would need about 500x as much. I'm not really sure what they could be doing with thorium to extract energy out of it but I highly doubt the amount would last for a century.

Apparently they are using on the density of thorium to generate heat.

• @new blocks mod: have you tried using the 1.6.2 release in 1.6.4 mine craft? Should work regardless of .2 or .4

I know there are many types of people, but I'm sane enough to try using it with 1.6.4. Apparently there is a crash. God help me, I have no idea how a mod that adds nothing but some blocks that does NOTHING could be affected by 1.6.4 update. But apparently it is and the mod author isn't interested in updating it. So, here I am looking for alternative. However after giving this some thought, I'm considering writing that mod myself. After all, it's just some simple blocks with textures and crafting recipes. Any youtube tutorial shows step by step how to make this. How long could that take, one afternoon?

• happy you... a hd is not so very expensive and easily exchangable... only the data is a problem...
    My gpu keeps crashing my pc above 110°C... which even happens with ftb packs...
    (using a laptop)
    apart from that, judging from the sys requirements, it is even unable to run NFS Rivals, and it was top notch mobile graphics 3 years ago...
    I don't want to by a new pc/laptop :(

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Ok, I respect that. I was lucky last time. I changed my HDs some month ago, and cus it's a notebook, i had 2.5" HDs. What do you do with them?
    right - external devices. One of them got an irepairable error after 2 weeks :O
    the other one did not, and it was not the casing... probably :D cus the second casing didn't work either.
    So, if i had left them 2 more weeks in my pc, I would have lost all my game installs and backups :O

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

Your disk is screwed bad. Only a matter of time...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.