Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Linus, check the dropbox for the fishing machine thingy. I know they suck but I couldnt think of anything :P

Also, ALL GLORY TO SUPER MINISTER

• THE SUPER MINISTER WILL BRING MASSIVE SAVING OF INTERNET AND PHONE DATA WITHOUT SUSPICION WHILE DAMMING THE NSA FOR THEIR SPYING IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

Edit: which Dropbox? In my pm there's only an imgur link

• The best thing: von der Leyen is going to be minister of defense!
    what?!
    Family minister to defense minister? What is she going to do? Is she going to limit syria's bedtime?

Edit: i might need to clarify, this is not meant to be sexist, I am just disappointed that ministers aren't chosen because of their knowledge and ability to fulfill a certain job for the state but ministries are rather used as a political tool and the actual minister doesn't matter at all.

• Official Post

Is she going to limit syria's bedtime?

No nasty chemical gas attacks after 8.00pm young man!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It is worse here, where the ministers dont even know what they are supposed to do. [Anything but a medic being a health minister, for example]
    @linus : join server?

• ...No...Not again...NOT AGAIN...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ...No...Not again...NOT AGAIN...WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waitwaitwaitwait... what Smash Bros. game is that? I haven't seen that background or that dog before. It doesn't look like Brawl. Is there something I haven't been told???

EDIT2: WHAT?! They added the Wii Fit trainer?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    They ruined it... FOR EVAAAAR!

EDIT3: At least they added MegaMan. Props to nintendo for that.

Oh, and check out the Thermal Expansion license, those guys actually hit that sweet spot between nihilism and being nice.

EDIT: Oh, and can anybody tell me what Redstone Arsenal does?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Edited once, last by wasmic ().

• Official Post

Oh, and can anybody tell me what Redstone Arsenal does?

Pretty sure they're just electric tools which run off Redstone Flux

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• And the Fluxlectric Omniwrench

Seems like I'll need to install yet another mod. Oh well, I've only got 63 installed right now, my record is somewhere above 100.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

I see this too much.

• I know, that's why I only feel like typing "WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY" while figuring out what the algorithm is supposed to look like.

edit: Unidye 1.3 is finished, except for the el. fishing rod, harpoon, fishing net, superfishcatcher textures. Now to the League of Legends Stream! Go TSM!