5. }

160ms

Code
    1. for (int i = 0; i < 1000000; i++) {
    2. if (o != null) o.getClass();
    3. }

3ms

Definitely faster.

• Yes, a try/catch Block causes a lot of overhead.

And I didn't accuse you, I now know who that was.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I now know who that was.

Who, who? Who make silly thing?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Actually, it may have been old code from the Dragon Lord, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Actually, it may have been old code from the Dragon Lord, lol...

Nope, it was brand new Code inside the Centrifuge and the Ore Washer.

The Dragon Lord had written relatively good Code.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• This is how I imagine people who play with GT the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLUO2BkSik

(except for the racist Sheep Part, that is just wrong)

GregTech Website

• That's a safeguard against people using Nukes in Soulshard Wither Farms.

But... nukes are expensive, and would completely destroy all surrounding equipment anyway D:
    Besides, Tesla coils work fine for killing withers.

• But... nukes are expensive, and would completely destroy all surrounding equipment anyway D:
    Besides, Tesla coils work fine for killing withers.

Of course, they are Tesla Coils! The power of Nicolai will allways outwit mystic creatures of death and destruction!

Isn't one of the guys from the Starcraft-Brood War Intro also called Nicolai? And why do I bring this up here?

• Come to Britain, home of maturity.

Images

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why is this so accurate?

I don't know, but it's so funny! ROTFL!!!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• So I'm childish for finding this funny ?

To be fair, france has some even worse town names >.>

• Is it just me, or does germany have stricter copyright laws? Any content of mine on youtube featuring copyrighted music is always banned in germany >.>

• Is it just me, or does germany have stricter copyright laws? Any content of mine on youtube featuring copyrighted music is always banned in germany >.>

Yes, we have a stupid thing called GEMA. Youtube is being forced to block all Videos containing copyrighted Music by those Guys. And since it is a local thing and not a global strike, that means that they Block the whole Video and not just cut out the Audio like they usually do.

GregTech Website