Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Any ideas as to what the hell this means and how to fix it?

[14:45:09] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
    [14:45:09] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
    [14:45:09] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1286: Invalid framebuffer operation

This is spammed in the Multi MC Console and when it loads, the main menu for minecraft doesn't load properly

The only mods I have installed at the moment is Forge and Mekanism (but it happens when Forge is by itself). The Forge version is 10.13.0.1189 for 1.7.10

Also, started the 100th page!!!

• SpwnX For some reason, not matter where I put it, the wind is always too weak for any rotor. Is wind only at certain moments?

• I really need to make an overclocking making tutorial. Watching http://www.twitch.tv/quetzi wasting 21 lapis per overclocker after Thunderdark didn't tell him that distilled water makes coolant with 1 lapis dust rather than normal water's 8 is somewhat annoying. But also funny.

Random fact of the day, Gregtech is a blacklisted word in Q's stream :D

Hey, it's only lapis :D

Plus, Quetzi bans a lot of words :P especially ones that people like arguing about :D

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Also the rotor must not be blocked by blocks or other windmills nearby.

It isn't D: Does the windmill need to face a certain direction?

• Is it just not making EU, or not spinning all together?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The EU thing has been fixed. It's all down to how high they are, and how close any other windmills are.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Got a thought regarding a tweak of condensation in the Kinetic Steam Generators: It should not be 20C when it comes out of the KSG, it should be just under 100C, as it has only just condensed.

• A different thought, though, more tooltip numbers to help a new user intuit what quantities steam and water the devices use.

Also: Is the steam per bucket of water in line with railcraft/GT steam per bucket of water?

• Got a thought regarding a tweak of condensation in the Kinetic Steam Generators: It should not be 20C when it comes out of the KSG, it should be just under 100C, as it has only just condensed.

You're doing it wrong. You need to get a buffer of distilled water, even a tiny one, because as long as the amount of water in the boiler doesn't drop, the temperature doesn't. The same things happens with water, you just keep pumping it in and sustaining the 10000 mb of water, it'll stay at 100 C.

I see this too much.

• 145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I see this too much.

• But MFR, Nether Ores, the rest of the RF club! On the plus side, Open Blocks has a beta out, and open blocks is fun too :D

I see this too much.

• A tainted, bright Totem Node. Nothing you can see often. Now there is still the Node Log of Silverwood to proof taintable

• I was thinking about making my own IC2 addon. Not sure what it would do, maybe improve compatibility with other mods, and add more useful and cool stuff. The only problem is I don't know what I would name it. Name ideas anyone? :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Friendlier IC2 Mod
    IC2 compat addon
    IC2 crap stuff addon
    EE2 1.7.10 definitely addon

Things like that? :D

I see this too much.

• Friendlier IC2 Mod
    IC2 compat addon
    IC2 crap stuff addon
    EE2 1.7.10 definitely addon

Things like that? :D

I was thinking of something more like "Industrial Mechanisms".

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.