Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I noticed I only installed craplods of mods into SimCity 4 and didn't actually really play anything so I thought I might as well begin playing modded Minecraft again. Well, the very friendly reminder from MagnusUnion in form of a copy of Space Engineers might also have helped, but I guess it really mostly was me noticing I don't actually play any games. The Minecraft Modding Community is so kinda disorganized, I definetly won't install more and more and more and more mods without actually playing anything. At least I hope so. Well, the point is, I'm back! Kinda, I guess. I haven't even managed to get Gregtech running yet!

EDIT: Also, anyone having a clue how to install OptiFine alongside Forge? The new(It'll always be the new one, no matter what) launcher kinda screwed that up.

EDIT2: Also, Villager gravelroads look like makeshift-swastikas from space.

• finally! an outlook to an at least acceptable internet connection! though due to some sort of strange legal thingy i'll get it in august first.. but it's at least something.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• the upvote button is no nsnosaber for me, the downvote button works though. strange. or you derped, sinnaj. or you are using some strange picture format my browser(firefox, btw) can't show.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• the upvote button is no nsnosaber for me, the downvote button works though. strange. or you derped, sinnaj. or you are using some strange picture format my browser(firefox, btw) can't show.

The upvote button only becomes an old nanosaber when clicked, since I am too lazy to seperate them and to figure out which part would be showed when it's off.

• that would be how much work exactly? ten minutes?

• My new modded save had a really really nice start and all, stuff was going pretty well, except that I found literally no ores. At some point, I really wondered and started a creative world and looked for ores there. Turns out I someho had ores disabled(Probaby because of Custom ore Gen or something).

that would be how much work exactly? ten minutes?

15 if it works fine, 30 if I not.

• i think xianjin might be a spambot, but forgot where to post it. Also, my guess was quite good given the fact that i have no idea of the functionalities of redd<edit>it</edit>.

EDIT: i am so bored, i (dun-dun-<slowprint>duuuuuun</slowprint>) actually did something for SCHOOL today. the world gets stranger every day.

Edited 2 times, last by blub01 ().

• i have about as much of an idea what that means as snakes of the special relativity theory. actually, a littlebit more, as i can see that it's some kind of formatting for an HTML element. i just have no idea what it does.

• Official Post

Does anyone remember Unidye? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I hope they will come back for continuing Unidye and FrogCraft :c , I loved frogcraft on 1.5.2 with GT and IC2 ;c

• So basically like the almight dragon lord moderator alblaka(I just noticed I spelt him wrong the whole time, Alkaba instead of Alblaka!).

Actually, it turns out he got indeed into that Smite game(Like someone wrote a year or so ago I think). I found his reddit profile, and, or at least as far as I looked, he only posts to /r/smite smite subreddits.

The last time he posted here was 18 month ago, though if I remember correctly, he took an unanounced break and came back before once already.

• Yep, found him. Weird how he appeared out of nowhere once someone mentioned him. Would be interesting to see his last logins. Maybe he is watching this right now. He could be here everywhere always. And he could be anyone.

Screw it, I'm sacrificing a N00bbot!

:S:Coal Dust:
    :Force Field::Refined Iron:
    :Iridium::MFS-Unit::Iridium:
    :MFS-Unit::HV-Transformer::MFS-Unit:
    :Iridium::MFS-Unit::Iridium:

What happened to Lightning Rods by the way? Are they just not in NEI anymore or did *gasp* Greg remove them?

That reminds me...

• Official Post

Ironically Greg never added them back (yet). And Alblaka is normally logged in invisibly anyway, so there's no way of knowing unless he says

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.