Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I <3 telekom.

we had no internet for like 8 hours today. luckily, most of it was in a time where i wasn't at home anyway, but that brief period of I CAN DO NOTHING I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BUT I CAN'T NOOOOOO was so horrible , i don't want to fell that way ever again.the thing the telekom did to help us: reset of something, notice 3 hours later that it didn't work, "oh, looks like we'll have to send somebody to take a look at it". all it took was a FREAKING REBOOT(though i ahve to admit, we had to try a few times before it worked out). but seriously. try imagining suddenly your internet connection is gone, and apparently you can't do anything to get it back. horrible. anyway, i've built a craft in KSP that looks like a shuttle from avatar(like, the movie with that pandora moon thingy, not the tv series).

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Had trouble free internet for almost a year now, not even rebooting the router/modem. Solid.

Once Dad was trimming vines outside near the underside of the house .. *snip* .. Whoops, that's not a vine .. Yeah, it was the phone line into the house :D Good job he used to work for the phone company, he got it back together quickly. lol

• If an Anime gets translated to German it is usually good. I'm not saying you have to watch it in german, but if it got translated to German it reduces the risk of Nope to happen.

I am so sorry but i have to Dissagree, for most cases.
    At some cases you are right, like the DBZ, Digimon, SAO, Kill la kill and some others were good or awesome, but at most cases the translation is not the best thing of the world,
    since the german people change not also the language but at some cases also the text,
    Mahuka is a good example, (I translate it now to english to better understand) the original was: "I can not be angry, thats why you are...", the german Version: "I must not be angry, thats why you are...",
    for some cases that is not a problem but in that case it is real problem because they removed a hint what is wrong with that person who says that,

And what german translating studios also does often, is to give people that are really big (tall and trained) and have a deep voice in the original, a really high voice, that let you think that the person got cut of his.....

^^"

• I am not talking about the translation itself (which is mostly done by women even for male characters wtf), I am talking about the fact that it even got translated into German in the first place is being a sign that it is a good Anime in general (no matter which language you pick in the end).

What you discribe is a popular anime, a good anime is something differend (well they can be the same)... But whatever.

• Official Post

They've stopped Top Gear now :( At least until they go back on their you're never doing this again. Like last time.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I had that realization too. I was meeting a friend on an Anime con... Well at that time i totally was not at that scene...
    That was really weird for me...

It is never late to start watching. Just be careful of what you watch, as obviously there are bad animes, or rather, suited for uhm... eccentric people.

• It is never late to start watching. Just be careful of what you watch, as obviously there are bad animes, or rather, suited for uhm... eccentric people.

Well i am watching actively animes since a half year so xD

But you are right you have to be carefull if you pick some random Animes. Always look at the tags else you maybe land into an Anime what you do not like (that happend only once to me and it was not cool at all)...
    xD SpawnX which tags are your favorite ones?
    Mine are: Superpowers, Mystery, Psycho, Action, Advanture, at some part (if it is not extreme and good placed, else no thanks) echi, comedy and more xDD

• Official Post

Well i am watching actively animes since a half year so xD

But you are right you have to be carefull if you pick some random Animes. Always look at the tags else you maybe land into an Anime what you do not like (that happend only once to me and it was not cool at all)...
    xD SpawnX which tags are your favorite ones?
    Mine are: Superpowers, Mystery, Psycho, Action, Advanture, at some part (if it is not extreme and good placed, else no thanks) echi, comedy and more xDD

romance, action, adventure, ecchi (anything is fine to me, even things like "yosuga no sora" {Its not ecchi nor hentai, but a borderline between them, so you've been warned}), comedy, seinen ... and anything that may or may not be out of place (no tags to represent?). I've seen many things, so I can probably tolerate anything.

For you, I'll recommend one, "Gosick", lots of mystery and some comedy. Theres a bit of romance too.

• romance, action, adventure, ecchi (anything is fine to me, even things like "yosuga no sora" {Its not ecchi nor hentai, but a borderline between them, so you've been warned}), comedy, seinen ... and anything that may or may not be out of place (no tags to represent?). I've seen many things, so I can probably tolerate anything.

For you, I'll recommend one, "Gosick", lots of mystery and some comedy. Theres a bit of romance too.

Oh year Romance is also cool. xD
    "Gosick" I readed about the info and it sounds for me like Black buttler...
    What do you also think about the newcomers in this year: "Seraph of End", "Plastic Memories", "Kekkai Sence", "Is it wrong to pick up/date a girl in a dungeon", "Assassination Classroom" ?