Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I'm actually tempted to vote buildcraft, inspired by this series.

advertisement for a great youtuber with way to few subs: check.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• i think the beyond reality sereis caught me as well, and the first ksp video i saw was one of his. sad he apparently doesn't continue RSS. and that he doesn't upload very often XD

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Official Post

It's rare.

At least it tells you what you should and shouldn't be UUing now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What, that it's hundreds of times more expensive than diamonds and iridium?! Uhhh, I guess you're right.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• maybe some kind of rarity rating? like, diamonds need flat 10-100 times as much UU as resin, of course still taking he rest of the algorythm into account.

• maybe set a few static values for certain things...like plants. you can still make it +-[rand amount] when the world is generated.

• Bon bah les mecs, si vous parliez en allemand, moi je parle en français, car après tout c'est un bored chat les mecs ;P xD

=> Well guys, if you speak in german, well I will speak in french, well after all it's a bored chat guys ;P xD

Sorry for late translation.

• So, one possibility to drop UU prizes is to generate as much area as possible? also, the most simple solution to the issue is to count every item and block in the world, and maybe give plants (ore dictionary names maybe?) flat values, maybe editable in the config.

• can you set flat values? i don't really know anything about the UU algorythm, just posting random ideas how to fix this without really knowing what to fix.

• That's exactly what you have to do to fix a bug:
    1.) Find out what to fix
    2.) Find out how to fix it.

If you're lucky, you find an answer to both questions. If not, you either fix something that's not broken or you break something that's not working anyways.

Well and what if the code is right and there is no logic errors in your code and it is still bugging in the game?

I had a bug where the BossStatus Renderring did break (Texture Wise) and i had everything right... then i nodest MC Requries after 1.6.4 (for me is after 1.6.4 = 1.7.10) twice the injection of the Texture to actually not break...