Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Or rather limit to 5 flags.

Even 5 is quite a lot if you're not deliberately trying out all of them at once.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• there is a max of 3 icons that can appear below a user (not counting Flags), meaning you can have 3 Flags before it starts a new Line. So maybe make it 9, so people can have a max of 2 Lines? That sounds reasonable if there is even a Limit option, but if there isn't, who cares? We could just ban trolls with all dem Flags and delete their Posts if they don't remove the Flags after a moderator notice.

(The Icons are "Gender", "Thread Creator" and "Friend")

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• tomorrow in german timezone? :D

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• so you are now in britain too imer? ;D

GregTech Website

• Yup!
    Moving there soon

Have you started practising drinking tea or complaining about the weather yet? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• it is "tea -> british" not "british -> tea"

GregTech Website

• That's beside the point,when there is so much available then you have to build your tolerances up

I see this too much.

• New Zealand can just go one further to replacing their perfectly fine flag and change their perfectly fine name as well to start with an A or a B to go before Canada then :P

I see this too much.

• When Forge is out it certainly could, but until then not really.

I see this too much.

• to quote a post on the forge site

"Well, 400 Errors fixed in 1 day... 557 + 46 left...
    Release in a few days I think ^^
    "

i give it a week.

• Check "Y" coordinate at related screenshot. And no frickin' lag on chunk load! A game is awesome, its just need more good modders larger community. Also its absolutely free.

Hey, there is "industrial craft" there too :thumbup: :
    https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?t=2538
    http://technic.kosyak.info/

• Check "Y" coordinate at related screenshot. And no frickin' lag on chunk load! A game is awesome, its just need more good modders larger community. Also its absolutely free.

Hey, there is "industrial craft" there too :thumbup: :
    https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?t=2538
    http://technic.kosyak.info/

That is an awfully vague thread