Cropnalyzer

• Can there be an upgraded cropnalyzer that is a block and has a batbox inside for power? I'm tired of having to make a ton of Re batteries to analyze 3 things.

It would be crafted like this:
    xxx
    wcw
    xbx x= refined iron c= cropnalyzer w= copper cables b= batbox

• Refined Iron will be gone soon...

I believe there was an addon for it called SeedSmart or something like that. Maybe incorporate it into IC2?

• Official Post

Can there be an upgraded cropnalyzer that is a block and has a batbox inside for power? I'm tired of having to make a ton of Re batteries to analyze 3 things.

It would be crafted like this:
    xxx
    wcw
    xbx x= refined iron c= cropnalyzer w= copper cables b= batbox

Or use an Energy crystal -_-

• Official Post

The seed addon added a machine version of the cropnalyzer, but was only ported to 1.4.7

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Quoted from "Chocohead"

The seed addon added a machine version of the cropnalyzer, but was only ported to 1.4.7
    Who needs thats? GregTech computercubes can scan seeds, as a block.

And its lategame. People usually start farming midgame (or even early-game). This would probably be more useful.

• And its lategame. People usually start farming midgame (or even early-game). This would probably be more useful.

+1 I have to start farming at early game b/c I have no pumpkins/melons in 6 normal-sized biome area, so I have to crossbreed them from wheat (to use them as a source of Forestry seed oil in later game).

• If you are using IC2 experimental, I've built a Seed Storage Unit for the IC2Stuff mod which basically acts as a storage unit with a built in analyzer. It has an internal EU buffer of 30,000 EU so when fully charged it will scan 3 bags. It is also designed as an early-game machine so that I can throw my seed bags in it and let it do its thing while i'm away mining or building. When I return, the bags have been scanned. The EU usage can be adjusted in the config file if you feel it is underpowered or overpowered.

This is a link to the Addon
    [Addon][1.6.4][IC2 Experimental] IC2Stuff

• Ow please, incorporate the old add on main IC. I miss that so much.
    It calculates the overall level of the plant and display it when we hover the mouse and that seed storage with adjacent scanners was SO GOOD

I am really sad that isnt updated anymore, i would love having that available all the time.