Object replication recipes

• So I'm using the new IC2 development build, and I managed to understand almost everything about it. I also heard of the new matter-generation and cloning system, but I don't know what objects CAN be duplicated. Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

• So I'm using the new IC2 development build, and I managed to understand almost everything about it. I also heard of the new matter-generation and cloning system, but I don't know what objects CAN be duplicated. Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

Basic stuff and resources. Nothing 'harder'.

You can replicate Stone and almost Vanilla blocks. But, truly risky is that way, then you need to Scan (try if it work) and laterly save it.

I think for this purpose is already putted Crystal Memory 'thingy'.

Right direction is scan vanilla basic blocks and mob drops, items

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• I found 16 valid scannable recipes so far. Basically just stuff that can be mined/dug, plus iridium.

- stone
    - cobblestone
    - dirt
    - gravel
    - sand
    - coal
    - restone
    - lapis
    - diamond
    - iron ore
    - copper ore
    - tin ore
    - lead ore
    - gold ore
    - uranium ore
    - iridium ore

• Official Post

- uranium ore

Nice, is about time uranium was less rare without quarries :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Nice, is about time uranium was less rare without quarries :thumbup:

...until you realize that one block of uranium ore costs 677,700,000 EU to make. :whistling:

Or well, ca. 12,306,300 EU and ca. 18,100 recycleable blocks (the entire contents of an 18x18 quarry at sea level). Take your pick.

• Official Post

677,700,000 EU

There's a mod which could let me knock 6 digits off that

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

There's a mod which could let me knock 6 digits off that

Or the vanilla ic2 config where you can just set UU's EU rate to like 100 eu -_-

• Official Post

Or the vanilla ic2 config where you can just set UU's EU rate to like 100 eu -_-

Paaaah, changing UU's base rate is for noobs. 1 Million EU without scrap was fine :P

I see this too much.

• 1) free generators water most simple one, also it provide flat output and cost nothing and you can wallup your base with safes or other semiunderstructable blocks to keep base intact on vanilla SMP.
    2) it's possible to generate extreme amounts of stone blocks with filler, lava+water + hoppers, more then stack per second if assembled properly.
    3) large array of autobenchs and glassproduction subsystem.
    4) array of recyclers
    5) massfab
    6) large UUM storage
    7) single quarry or other chunkloader
    8) datacenter located 24\7 server

single night can provide nice amount of UUM and everything you need to reload fuel time to time on filler's engines (some mods allow to convert IC2 power into BC power, in such case there is no maintenance at all.

• The EU is the easy part.

The scrap is the hard part. (If you are using GT, that is.) Then again, the BC filler isn't really good especially because it runs on MJ, not EU. Plus you have to spend a lot of MJ if you want to create glass quickly with BC.

• The EU is the easy part.

The scrap is the hard part. (If you are using GT, that is.) Then again, the BC filler isn't really good especially because it runs on MJ, not EU. Plus you have to spend a lot of MJ if you want to create glass quickly with BC.

Other way around, actually; scrap is easy, but energy is the hard part.

• Official Post

Energy is easy from lava/nuclear, getting stuff to scrap and making all the Recyclers is the hard bit.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

ever without scrap it will generate EU when you at work\school\somewhere else, this is korea side of mod, that force player to sit AFK to get stuff.

It's only Korea if you are not smart. Smart people would just do something different while waiting for their Stuff to finish.

And I personally stopped using Chunkloaders after I found out that it is enough to place Hoppers to load a group of Chunks at once (so that it doesn't happen to load/unload 50% of your Base).

• Official Post

It's only Korea if you are not smart. Smart people would just do something different while waiting for their Stuff to finish.

And I personally stopped using Chunkloaders after I found out that it is enough to place Hoppers to load a group of Chunks at once (so that it doesn't happen to load/unload 50% of your Base).

But who builds a base directly at spawn coords? :P

• It's only Korea if you are not smart. Smart people would just do something different while waiting for their Stuff to finish.

Unintended hopper behavior already fixed in 1.7.2. You're welcome ;)

• Official Post

But who builds a base directly at spawn coords? :P

I was talking about Hoppers being able to load adjacent Chunks, so using Hoppers around your Base can assure that the Base isnt unloaded partially. I wasnt talking about permanent Chunk loading, I just wanted to make sure the Base isnt sliced in half.

Unintended hopper behavior already fixed in 1.7.2. You're welcome ;)

Really? Mojang fixed it? Awww. Then I need Pistons for that.