[1.6.4] Gregtech hardmode server

• I suspect Azanor would keep his Thaumcraft beta distros to people who aren't likely to redistribute on open forums, unfortunately. Besides, Thaumcraft releases (before version D) are usually as buggy as many other mods' betas (only to be expected with such a complex mod).

Also, what about 1.7 minetweaker and galacticraft?

Thaumcraft beta is given to those that donate on his patron/paetron or whatever it's called I think.

Also, couldn't greg just ask chickenbones around when he's going to release NEI? Modder to modder?

• Official Post

Also, couldn't greg just ask chickenbones around when he's going to release NEI? Modder to modder?

It's Chickenbones we're talking about here. Release date requests just slow it down. Unless modder to modder is different.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• And speaking of sir Chickenbones, he is indeed working on his mods as quick as possible, he has been doing so since february. He said that he recently finished the render systems in CodeChickenLib on twitter

• The amount of players on the list is a bit more that the amount of nether portals or online players i see when on. It looks like there are 10-12 actual daily players, or players that have gotten into the steel age. Whats with that?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• because forge ported to 1.7 , beggan hype for modded 1.7, most people stop playing to wait for 1.7 and have not "wasted" time/effort on a server who will shut down someday. Also some reset happened just before all this, so people did not build much i guess (greg base must be a monster of a base anyway). And times goes on and no new improved (unstable) server to atract people back, we will hardly be able to play with all of them online.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• The amount of players on the list is a bit more that the amount of nether portals or online players i see when on. It looks like there are 10-12 actual daily players, or players that have gotten into the steel age. Whats with that?

Not sure if I should continue building or wait for reset personally.

It is waiting for the reset and real life that is accounting for player absence. For me it is moving to a new house so all my not money making time is going toward that. I am hoping that Gregtech will tomorrow or in the next week so I can set up the new server in my vacation :)

• It is waiting for the reset and real life that is accounting for player absence. For me it is moving to a new house so all my not money making time is going toward that. I am hoping that Gregtech will tomorrow or in the next week so I can set up the new server in my vacation :)

Woo, hype train. I assume this means no PFAA, and adding thaumcraft later on with retrogen?

• Official Post

PFAA isn't released yet? Perfect, it makes me feel much better about having only played Morrowind the past three weeks instead of coding.

I got all Attributes except Luck to 100 and have Potions which are already way too strong. Adding over 9000 to the Speed Attribute in one Potion for more than 2 Hours makes you faster than Sonic, both the Hedgehog and the Speed of Sound, guess into how many Walls you will run with that.

• PFAA isn't released yet? Perfect, it makes me feel much better about having only played Morrowind the past three weeks instead of coding.

I got all Attributes except Luck to 100 and have Potions which are already way too strong. Adding over 9000 to the Speed Attribute in one Potion for more than 2 Hours makes you faster than Sonic, both the Hedgehog and the Speed of Sound, guess into how many Walls you will run with that.

We still expect a lot from you sir :P

The Release Date for GregTech 5.0 for Minecraft 1.7 is 2014.04.01 according to the ISO 8601 Standard. STOP ASKING!!!

• Vageta, what does the scouter say about the speed attributes?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited 2 times, last by CrafterofMany ().

• i am getting "bad login" lately, can someone help or explain? I want to know if i am the only one having this daily.

• There has been some hullabaloo lately regarding the Heartbleed exploit that has caused many servers to go down, and I know Mojang servers were affected at one point. They should be fine now.

It's possible Creeperhost would be affected as well.

• There has been some hullabaloo lately regarding the Heartbleed exploit that has caused many servers to go down, and I know Mojang servers were affected at one point. They should be fine now.

Mojang-owned servers were perfectly fine but the load-balancers they used from Amazon did have the problem.

• just to make more clear, i dont get a "bad login" on the launcher, i get it when i try to log in Kirara. just to clarify.

• just to know, any reason for not putting the mini mod that fix ic2 recipes on kirara? it is always good to be able to build what the mods allow.