[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• All I want to transfer is my armor and my two wands with two foci. But I do want to transfer them, because I spent a lot of time on them.

• Well, after the restart I would probably go for playing alone again, SpwnX is just way too Overpowered, what kills the fun.

Yes Nerf SpwnX :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

Also, If I generate a ssp world with Kirara's settings my computer says can't keep up in the dev console...
    something definately wrong with the oregen.
    i7
    12gb ram
    win 7 64bit
    java 7 64bit
    4gb ram to java - server
    4gb ram to java - client
    120gb ssd
    6950 2gb graphics card

• Official Post

Wait, what? :(
    Well, it is because i spent too much time into TC that it got over GT tech, i can focus on GT next time :3
    I'm just done with TC, really, got everything.

Dont be sad, you just played too fast, you already completed Thaumcraft after less than one Week. No wonder people are always restarting if they rush through everything and are playing multiple hours a day.

• Official Post

That is why i like GT,i can't progress fast no matter how much i work :D

Also, TC hasnt been that rewarding, i got a nice wand, some cool shield and a bit of armor (that barely protects me once the shield [that takes only raw damage, ignores armor] is down) and some utility items (aka trunks). The alchemy recipes and the infernal furnace is good too, but it cant go anything over that.

• I would Say three/four towns at most. More than that is like having everyone by themselves. It would really rely on how many join the server

• This be the exception, looks like carps

• Official Post

Sitting in the chairs isn't enjoyable though, since you get stuck in the ceiling when you try to get off :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.