[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• lol Bloody by the time you join I'll be the one with infinite useless things :p and no I'm not saying that greg is slow, I'm just saying that I'm fast.. Or maybe was I saying greg was slow?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• How many useless infinite things does GolCo have? Lots! Technically my base is entirely self sustaining, but its annoying working every single thing around the base by hand.
    I'm planning to fix an automatic infinite Invar machine up. And maybe a 'GolCo Humane* SnowGolem Infiwater Machine 5000'.
    I also have infinite infinite useless things.

• Probably won't be at home by the time event starts, so no. Anyway i tjis is no different from a vanilla dragon kill. Also please, take bone bows with power V and infinity, feel free to grab books with those enchantements from my base. You won't kill dragon with frost foci if you want to keep crystals alive. Also also, Nex grab all GApples from my base and split them between participants.

P.S. DAMN forum doesn't like me, had to do that quote in order to type anything.

• Reported to April. By this time we shall have machines going and Greg's jokes will be over, so everything will be fine. And we also may have everyone on o/

• gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.19.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.533-1.7.10.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.694-experimental.jar

All mods

• i have nom real idea how comparators work, but could it be a problem with the items in the chest not recognized as items(aka could it work with other items but steel chests from GT)?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• My iron farm is now running and I'll setup a workshop at spawn (hopefully some people will follow that idea) selling iron. If you ever feel like I should give it, than all I can do is start breeding villagers that I can let you *buy* to make your own farm, since I raided 2 villagers left from a village close from the spawn. I will let you buy them as you can freely craft a weakness potion and a gold apple to make your own villagers. And I'm not willing to breed villagers (at least not for you) so I have the monopole on iron :) Studying economy is really great sometimes.
    I think I'll request other metals at a 1:4 ratio, meaning you get 4 iron ingots per metal ingot you give to me (that's really cheap, don't start complaining). I don't see why I would need to get more stuff from other people as I'll have crops going, but every bits count. Maybe I'll request electric stuff instead

• Official Post

My iron farm is now running and I'll setup a workshop at spawn (hopefully some people will follow that idea) selling iron.

Is it the Default Iron Farm which you can place anywhere you want or is it the "iron Titan" which has to be placed inside the Spawn Chunks but gives the whole Server more Iron than even RotaryCraft could use up?

so I have the monopole on iron :) Studying economy is really great sometimes.

I think I'll request other metals at a 1:4 ratio, meaning you get 4 iron ingots per metal ingot you give to me

Someone who studied economy should know that not every Ingot is worth the same amount of value. :P

• Is it the Default Iron Farm which you can place anywhere you want or is it the "iron Titan" which has to be placed inside the Spawn Chunks but gives the whole Server more Iron than even RotaryCraft could use up?

Someone who studied economy should know that not every Ingot is worth the same amount of value. :P

First quote : Ahem..
    I'll build the iron foundry as the titan has been built in 1.8, also we have chunk loaders and I have more ender pearls than what I could ever use up so I don't need to have it spawn-chunkloaded. Also people will place wooden doors everywhere in the spawn chunks and that would break the farm so I'll build it far. As I said, I have the monopole on villagers atm, Pele has got one and he can't reproduce with him so he would need another villager, meaning I'm fearing him
    Second quote : Someone who studied economy has to know how to be competitive and can lower the prices whenever he wants, that way I'll raise the prices in a bit but once someone comes up with another iron farm I'll be able to make it cheaper than my opponent. Also that's the prices I'm thinking about when I'll start it, it'll slowly go down to 1:1 during the coming weeks and if I ever see a huge lack of demand I'll raise the offer by decreasing the value of the ingots as I want o/

• Official Post

Then I will have to disappoint you. The one which requires to be Chunkloaded would likely break when the Server reboots, meaning you need one that can reset itself, so that it doesn't have to be Chunkloaded. There is at least one design which resets the "Village Detection Process", I have a Tutorial Video of that somewhere, but it might be easier to just look for it in Youtube. And the 1.8 Farms may not work at fully capacity on 1.7.

And what you mean with placing no Doors? I have seen someone placing a HUGE wooden Door right next to one without Issues on Hermitcraft. XD