[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• I apologize for the frequent downtime lately. We are hoping for this to change (as well as a few other... things) within the next couple of weeks.

Hey no problem, just a heads up im gonna be adding a lot of pages over the next few days, was gonna add the item infobox that the official minecraft wiki uses then realised FTB had its own so added two pages for that then stopped but once i start adding all these pages for Nuclear Control I dont want to be banned for massive amounts of new pages im gonna create :). I use the same username there as here

• Found the cause of the world crash issue I was getting when trying to load a existing world or creating a new one. The problem with the io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Undefined message for discriminator 1 in channel IC2NC

originates when the mod Advanced Power Management is installed next to Nuclear Control. Went through the long process of putting mods one at a time into the mod folder until the error happened. Now we know the cause of the problem. Maybe AMP developer can solve it on their end or you in the NC team could solve it. Either way I'm glad I finally narrowed the issue down. Zuxelus thanks for trying to help earlier, I don't know if what you sent me might solve or prevent further issues.

Had a derp moment... remembered Zuxelus had taken over development of AMP 8| :whistling:

• I'm an idiot. I used the same channel for APM. No more copy/paste. Thanks.
    And no new mod updates until I finish next NC (card arrays + sound loop + web + ...) and APM (channel and EU packets) build.

Let's try to use #NuclearControl2. The idea is good.

• I'm an idiot. I used the same channel for APM. No more copy/paste. Thanks.
    And no new mod updates until I finish next NC (card arrays + sound loop + web + ...) and APM (channel and EU packets) build.

Let's try to use #NuclearControl2. The idea is good.

I'm not a big IRC person (except on #Kirara, server I play on), but I'll try to hang around sometimes on there.

I declare #NuclearControl2 to be official IRC for Nuclear Control! :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I would like to report a bug using the thermal monitor - if I connect it to a electrical source (MFSU) where I, of course, first convert the voltage to LV the thermal monitor explodes. Basically I have to put a electrical source in there manually

Sorry for only so few details but I wrote it from my phone.

EDIT: Obviously a problem from IC2's Converters. If I connect the thermal monitor to a Batbox which outputs 32EU/t it doesn't explode and just works fine.

• New version! Nuclear Control 2.0.5a-Unicorn (because that's what happens when I'm dev!).
    This version fixes many bugs, reimplements the lamp (for the last hopefully!). This version also introduces capes for us devs (which is only me right now, because the cape's blank. Sorry Z!) thanks to Jadar. More information here .

Normal Download
    Src

Plenty of stuff still todo though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• EDIT:
    Found crash reason: fr_FR.lang did not double % sign for use as a literal

Submitted a Pull Request #35: Fix for UnknownFormatConversionException caused by improper escaping of % sign literal

Hello,

Having game locale setting to anything other than en_US cause an UnknownFormatConversionException while rendering an information panel.

crash-2014-10-13_22.10.09-client.txt

Edited 2 times, last by leagris: Found crash reason, Fix in PR#35 https://github.com/xbony2/Nuclear-Control/pull/35 ().

• Is there anything special I would have to do to make a EU storage block I made to be compatible with the energy cards?

From looking at the code, I don't think so. Testing may be required though.

• New version: 2.0.5b-Unicorn. This versions fixes the bug with the french language, and readded the uncrafting for the different cards. Added lamp's recipe.

Normal Download
    Src

• Can you supply Gregtech with updated artwork for GT Sensor Kit & Card so they match the new design?
    He mentioned in a post that the art work would have to be supplied from you guys...

By the way, Iove the new version! Keep up the great job!

• Hi, first off wanted to say I love the IC2 Control mod. Been using it on my server as part of a custom modpack for the last month or so.

I was wondering if there is a page where I can see what work is planned in the future? I know this stuff takes a lot of volunteer work (I am a developer in my day job) so I know dates are out of the question, I was wondering where making the temperature gauge work with a pressurized water nuclear reactor is on the priority list.

• Hi, first off wanted to say I love the IC2 Control mod. Been using it on my server as part of a custom modpack for the last month or so.

I was wondering if there is a page where I can see what work is planned in the future? I know this stuff takes a lot of volunteer work (I am a developer in my day job) so I know dates are out of the question, I was wondering where making the temperature gauge work with a pressurized water nuclear reactor is on the priority list.

You mean the 5x5 reactor? That's definitely planned. Not sure how hard it should be to support.