[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• Steel Tanks Gauges and Valves:

• For the Moment until we have a soldering Tool I make Duct Tape with Minetweaker craftable.

Code
    recipes.addShaped(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32764>, [
    [<IC2:itemPartCarbonMesh>, <IC2:itemPartCarbonMesh>, <IC2:itemPartCarbonMesh>],
    [<ore:sheetRubber>, <ore:sheetRubber>, <ore:sheetRubber>],
    [<ore:cellGlue>, <ore:cellGlue>, <ore:cellGlue>]]);
  • For the Moment until we have a soldering Tool I make Duct Tape with Minetweaker craftable.

Code
    recipes.addShaped(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32764>, [
    [<IC2:itemPartCarbonMesh>, <IC2:itemPartCarbonMesh>, <IC2:itemPartCarbonMesh>],
    [<ore:sheetRubber>, <ore:sheetRubber>, <ore:sheetRubber>],
    [<ore:cellGlue>, <ore:cellGlue>, <ore:cellGlue>]]);

Not necessary, because you can still run the IBF with a few errors, albeit at a penalty to efficiency.

• Is it possible to change or remove Forestry Carpenter recipes? I like Forestry Extras2 but there are some Carpenter Recipes which are to easy in my opinion, Forestry is not under the list of Modtweaker and the carpenter is a little special with what he needs (water, honey, lava etc.) so i doubt it is possible right?

Edit1: found this page: http://minetweaker.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Forestry Beliving them I cant remove or add recipes to the carpenter, which really is too bad, would like to get somethings only through bees to make it more challangeing

Edit3: @ Gregtech assembler: ok my bad, needed to put the import function at the beginnin of the file, didn't know that

• Okay , for everyone who wants to know how Gregtech's machines can be used to add recipes, the Assembler for example
    you should visit this page to look the diffrent machines up

Important: You need the import function to be on the top of you script you use the function in, so nothing above it except for other import functions
    the adding of a certain recipe can be anywhere in the script except for above the import function

so you would do:

• Is it possible to change or remove Forestry Carpenter recipes? I like Forestry Extras2 but there are some Carpenter Recipes which are to easy in my opinion, Forestry is not under the list of Modtweaker and the carpenter is a little special with what he needs (water, honey, lava etc.) so i doubt it is possible right?

Edit1: found this page: http://minetweaker.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Forestry Beliving them I cant remove or add recipes to the carpenter, which really is too bad, would like to get somethings only through bees to make it more challangeing

Edit3: @ Gregtech assembler: ok my bad, needed to put the import function at the beginnin of the file, didn't know that

Forestry Support will be added in Version 3.1.4:

http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Planned_Versions

• Advanced Solar Panels changes:

• Advanced Solar Panels changes:

Thank you :) I do like them, maybe you guys want the Remain in Motion recipes we are using (let me say this, they are not cheap by any means)

• Thank you :) I do like them, maybe you guys want the Remain in Motion recipes we are using (let me say this, they are not cheap by any means)

Thanks for sharing.

• Some AE2 changes

• I'd like to ask if someone would like to make "Resonant Induction" from Calclavia much harder, using mayn gregtech items :) would be really nice if someone could do that
    also suggestions on what and how to tweak a Item are appreciatet :thumbup:

I am sorry i don´t use this mod and dont´t know him well.
    By the way it is verry easy to changing Recipes. Maybe you try out to changing Recipes by your self.
    Here the link to the Wiki from Minetweaker:

http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Main_Page

• It is not the problem that I can't :) im just very busy managing a modpack and a server (with a friend of mine) :) I already twaeaked a lot of recipes, its not that I don't know how, it is just that my time is very limited (I also am in my exam phase so ...yeah limited time)
    I just thought that maybe someone has time (and fun doing it) to modify Resonant Induction :)

• It is not the problem that I can't :) im just very busy managing a modpack and a server (with a friend of mine) :) I already twaeaked a lot of recipes, its not that I don't know how, it is just that my time is very limited (I also am in my exam phase so ...yeah limited time)
    I just thought that maybe someone has time (and fun doing it) to modify Resonant Induction :)

Then share some Recipes with us. The more People sharing Stuff the more Nerfed Recipes we have :D

• ComputerCraft (with OpenComputer items)

Steves Factory Manager

Forestry Extras Easy Sticks/Rods removed

I also removed some ore dictionary items, like tinkers aluminum and gregtechs aluminium, aswell as removing steel from railcraft being interchangable with Gregtech, those are mostly just to fit our modpack :)

• Official Post

Should I announce here that I am adding "official" GregTech Recipes for Railcraft? The Recipes are almost identical to the RC ones though, but because I add the Recipes, they will be recycleable into their basic Components.

Also I found a funny "exploit" when Blast Furnace Smelting a Commercial Engine. You get +1 Steel out of it (12 instead of 11). I think CJ just thought that nobody is ever going to add a Bronze or Aluminium Recipe for the Piston (that is where the +1 Iron comes from).

• Should I announce here that I am adding "official" GregTech Recipes for Railcraft? The Recipes are almost identical to the RC ones though, but because I add the Recipes, they will be recycleable into their basic Components.

Also I found a funny "exploit" when Blast Furnace Smelting a Commercial Engine. You get +1 Steel out of it (12 instead of 11). I think CJ just thought that nobody is ever going to add a Bronze or Aluminium Recipe for the Piston (that is where the +1 Iron comes from).

So that mean every Machine from Railcraft is Recyclable in the Disassembler or you have a other Machine to Recycle things ? (You make some bigger changes since the last Version)
    By the way i disable the Blast Furnace from Railcraft in my Pack so you can only use the GT Blast Furnace.

• Official Post

I think CJ just thought that nobody is ever going to add a Bronze or Aluminium Recipe for the Piston (that is where the +1 Iron comes from).

I expect he just forgot, IC2 for example has had bronze for pistons since forever.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Should I announce here that I am adding "official" GregTech Recipes for Railcraft? The Recipes are almost identical to the RC ones though, but because I add the Recipes, they will be recycleable into their basic Components.

You had better fix the plate silliness.

Now you see me, now you don't...