[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I think my english isn't good enough to make a tutorial. I wrote a small Wiki how to use the code. Maybe i can add there some examples.
    https://github.com/Dream-Maste…ker-Gregtech-5-Addon/wiki

Blood Asp
    If i see some Fluid i want to add to the distillation Tower or to the Fusion Recator i send a PM.

• I was actually thinking about the Industrial Grinder a few days ago. Given the machinery of GT5, the I. Grinder feels like a combination of the Universal Macerator and Ore Washing Plant, so with that in mind while it might be easy to implement as a multiblock its recipe system might be a little more complicated.

• And should there be some recipes missing that logically should be in the distillation tower then just tell me and i may add it.
    Also the fusion reactor needs a few more recipes. I want at last 6 Plasma recipes. Each tier one low efficiency with cheap materials and one high efficiency with expensive materials. The current ones are Tier 1+2 and cheap.(Water and enderpeals are endless). Also some ideas for metal fusion besides these allready there would be good.
    Also no one said anything about the balance of the stuff i added. Are the recipes fitting or too expensive/cheap?

Mark 3 expensive: Silicon28 + Silicon28 = Nickel56 (PLasma)
    Mark 3 cheap: Oxygen16 + Oxygen16 = Sulfur32 (Plasma)
    Mark 2 expensive: Neon20 + Helium4= Mg24 (Plasma)
    Mark 1 expensive: Carbon12 + Helium4 = Oxygen16 (Plasma)
    That are just a few fusion processes, they all produce energy inside suns. The big suns are able to produce everything with mass numbers lower than iron60. So metal fusions for metals with higher mass number (gold, tungsten) would need huge amounts of energy.

• How to get GT 5 running with PFAA? Just install PFAA+CustomOreGen & go playing? And will all the materials added by GT be present?

• How to get GT 5 running with PFAA? Just install PFAA+CustomOreGen & go playing? And will all the materials added by GT be present?

You can switch off the Gt Orgen in the Main Menu Custom Orgen. Switch off the other Mods Orgen because PFFA have everything you need. Custom Orgen generate a ini file with the config you did.

• How do you get Americium and Europium in survival? The Quantum IV and V Chests/Tanks need plates of those in order to craft...

Americium you can make in the Fusion Reaktor out of molten Chrome and molten lutetium.Tiny piles of Lutetium you get from burned out Thoriumcells (depleted). Europium you get in the Fusion Recator too out of Hydrogene Gas and molten Neodymium.

• Basics of Fusion: Anything beyond Iron costs way too much Energy to be created. And Iron itself doesn't generate Energy, only the Atoms below Iron do. I don't know if your Recipes follow that Rule, but they should if you didn't do that.

Maybe have to be Implemented the Tier 4 and 5 Fusion reactor with UV and Max Voltage to generating Elements above Iron or you think this Voltage isn't big enough too ?

• Mark 3 expensive: Silicon28 + Silicon28 = Nickel56 (PLasma)
    Mark 3 cheap: Oxygen16 + Oxygen16 = Sulfur32 (Plasma)
    Mark 2 expensive: Neon20 + Helium4= Mg24 (Plasma)
    Mark 1 expensive: Carbon12 + Helium4 = Oxygen16 (Plasma)
    That are just a few fusion processes, they all produce energy inside suns. The big suns are able to produce everything with mass numbers lower than iron60. So metal fusions for metals with higher mass number (gold, tungsten) would need huge amounts of energy.

There is currently no Neon and Carbon has no fluid version... Not that i can't change that...

Maybe have to be Implemented the Tier 4 and 5 Fusion reactor with UV and Max Voltage to generating Elements above Iron or you think this Voltage isn't big enough too ?

My fusion recipes respect the logic with energy only from elements below iron. Also Tier 4-5 fusion? The current recipes would not be that many even for a single tier, so no need to add even more. Also i have some strange behavior with UV and MaxV energy networks i have to find the reason for first.

• Basics of Fusion: Anything beyond Iron costs way too much Energy to be created. And Iron itself doesn't generate Energy, only the Atoms below Iron do. I don't know if your Recipes follow that Rule, but they should if you didn't do that.

You could create heavier atoms by a so called r-process, a thermonuclear explosion would be enough to created very heavy elements like einsteinium and fermium. You don´t need much stuff to create a thermonuclear bomb, but controlling the explosion could be a bit... difficult.

• You could create heavier atoms by a so called r-process, a thermonuclear explosion would be enough to created very heavy elements like einsteinium and fermium. You don´t need much stuff to create a thermonuclear bomb, but controlling the explosion could be a bit... difficult.

That would only produce microscopic amounts of the heavier atoms, though, right? iirc, naturally-occuring elements heavier than iron are considered to have come from supernova explosions.

• What is the minimal IC2 version for this to work? Because I am stuck at version 675 because of crops and Ztech crop library not updated to these crop changes....
    So..will this work with that low number of IC2 version?

• That would only produce microscopic amounts of the heavier atoms, though, right? iirc, naturally-occuring elements heavier than iron are considered to have come from supernova explosions.

Bigger is better. I think it would be less than one gramm.

• how do i use the magic energy absorber and the magic energy converter :?:
    Also could you add the Dragon Egg Energy Siphon please? :)