[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Molten Naquadah from a Fluid Extractor put into the Fluid Reactor?

Maybe you need to elaborate?

I tried that before.

I found the recipe, it doesn´t use molten Naquadah, it uses enriched Naquadah cell, made from enriched naquadah dust. 8o

• Maybe i will do it once i'm done with the other stuff i have planned. In that case, it will be likely similiar to the GT6 way of RF support.

Does RotaryCraft not support GT HSLA Steel? if not, you could try Oredicting them together which should solve your problem.

I find it quite strange behavior to oredic stuff and not to use oredic in the recipes. That just makes no sense.

To fix the problem, set oredict targed of HSLA to Rotarycraft and reenable the inventory unification. Then all HSLA will turn into the rotarycraft version.

• Oh, I see why now.
    No wonder it kept unifying things like nuggetAnyIron (and thus turning wrought iron into normal iron or vice versa).
    https://github.com/Blood-Asp/G…ommon/GT_Proxy.java#L1332
    Another decompiler fail. Atleast Fernflower made a bit more functional code out of that..

• And what gave fernflower you there?
    I looked at the part with a another decompiler and it added a simple "return;" there. Who knows, might be all...

Uploaded Version 5.08.14

Just a bunch of bugfixes and the port of connected textures.
    I had no time for testing, so not exactly sure if all fixes really work.

• What exactly is in that version? The decompiler error you found is allready fixed in 5.08.14

The code I posted earlier. I haven't gone through the code with jbe to see what was really meant, but it's atleast better than slapping a return on jd's broken code :P
    All unificatable materials get skipped unconditionally which breaks everything.

Also a few println debug statements were stripped out, as were the Thumbs.db files.

• The code I posted earlier. I haven't gone through the code with jbe to see what was really meant, but it's atleast better than slapping a return on jd's broken code

5.08.14 seemed to break my machines - they wouldn't process anything, they just sat there, smugly. I reverted back to .13 and they worked again. This 5.08.14~r1 appears to fix them - the machines are processing again.

• The code I posted earlier. I haven't gone through the code with jbe to see what was really meant, but it's atleast better than slapping a return on jd's broken code :P

Also a few println debug statements were stripped out, as were the Thumbs.db files.

I'm allways glad to get some help, but uploading a new jar without any informations does not help me. So how about committing to github or telling me what you have done without me asking?

• That piece of Code is very important indeed. It prevents Materials like "AnyIron" or "AnySteel" from Unificating with other Stuff.

"Very important" is relative. No one did notice it missing for allmost a month. By that definition every line of code you write is very important. Or is it that what you mean? :rolleyes:

Quoted from "Blood Asp"

So how about committing to github
    I guess that makes more sense. Pull request opened.

Thx. Will merge it once i'm home.