[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I Tested wether it is a Facing problem of the Turbine controller or not. Seems like the Turbine has also some problems to build up while the turbine controller is facing South and West. North and East works fine. At least that would match with Chloes Post. However, if the Turbine Controller is facing north and east, there s still no energy output or steam consumption.

• Problem in GT5Unoff + Cauldron server.
    Tried Forge 1448, 1420 and 1408 - all errors are equal. What can i do to fix it

Found error. Sry. It was my mistake.

• So how does one get GT amber and cinnabar to spawn?

I noticed that non GT ores that get put into NEI are all the same ID (818) so it's a crapshoot to add them in to the worldgen config. Is this handled automatically? How do I configure their worldgen parameters? Do they even spawn in at all if I stop worldgen in the other mods?

• Ores that are actually from other mods depend on those mods for the worldgen (and can usually be prevented from spawning by editing the configs of said other mods, but exactly how that works will likely vary from mod to mod), and there should at least be a different ID for each set of ores from one mod, even if they're not distinct between ores within one mod. GT ores in NEI can be distinguished by their metadata, but for use in WorldGeneration.cfg you only need the last 3 digits of the metadata. This wiki page might help you: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_5/Mining_and_Processing

• What's the current state of Tcon working? If I want to have both running at the same time do I need to crack open TCon and take out the nasty code or has someone done something smart?

• I built the new IC2 fluid reactor, added 1 quad thorium cell and some heat vents (capable to transfer 48 heat). Reactor shows 144 hU/t (too much, I think).

gregtech: 5.08.19
    IC2: 717

• forg 1451 crash the client has not disappeared ((

• I Tested wether it is a Facing problem of the Turbine controller or not. Seems like the Turbine has also some problems to build up while the turbine controller is facing South and West. North and East works fine. At least that would match with Chloes Post. However, if the Turbine Controller is facing north and east, there s still no energy output or steam consumption.

Did you hit it with a soft hammer? Steam produced by which mod?

What's the current state of Tcon working? If I want to have both running at the same time do I need to crack open TCon and take out the nasty code or has someone done something smart?

GT5 allways "worked" with TCon. There is just no cross mod support. I added a config to enable the OreDic Unification, so there is at last basic support.

I built the new IC2 fluid reactor, added 1 quad thorium cell and some heat vents (capable to transfer 48 heat). Reactor shows 144 hU/t (too much, I think).

gregtech: 5.08.19
    IC2: 717

The max HU/t the heat vents can generate is set by the heat vents. The type of fuel should not change anything there. I got some reports that the thorium fuel produce too much heat and did some changes in the next version trying to fix that but heat vents with 48 heat transfer should output max 96hU/t if i'm right and that has nothing to to with the used fuel.

forg 1451 crash the client has not disappeared ((

Is there allready any mod that really needs the most recent forge version? If not, just stay with an older one for now. I will update once it is really nesseary.

• PSA: I had a GT related client crash on connect with kcauldron on forge 1448.

I have everything running when I bumped the server to 1388 (kcauldron 122 backport) and the client to 1420.

Also that TCon setting should be set to true for oredict? Also does everything work out in the end with aluminum/aluminium if it's taken out of TCon worldgen?

Also what are plugins are people using for backups nowadays? Also any windows scripts for differential backups? I've made my own but I wonder if someone's put effort into a more robust solution.

• Does vanilla gregtech have a way to process plantballs into something like biogas? If not, it would be a nice thing to have.

Also, I had an idea for wood pulp/glue; plywood, which can be made by combining glue and wood pulp in a machine, possibly with wood plates, and can be placed in the world as a cheap building material, possibly with other benefits.
    Also, if it's not already possible, it would be nice to be able to process wood pulp into either ashes or carbon, even inefficiently. Same for rubber, and possibly plastic.

Is there allready any mod that really needs the most recent forge version? If not, just stay with an older one for now. I will update once it is really nesseary.

Thanks ... a mod not found.just I wanted to be on the recommended version.
    if I find such mod reported.
    I add that to the forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1424-1.7.10-universal gone to the server without the client Crush

• Did you hit it with a soft hammer? Steam produced by which mod?

I hit it with a Rubber Hammer. No effect at all. Even after i went crazy with hitting it. Turbine Controller displays still perfect working, steam still doesn t get consumed, turbine still doesn t get any damage, output still stays empty. I tested it again today with turbine controller facing north with small gold turbine, Hv and Lv Energy hatch and Gregtech Bronze steam boiler. I think it would also work with the railcraft Boiler since the "Railcraft" steam works in the small turbines. However, the Railcraft Boiler was no part of this Test. In the end i even tested hitting it with a normal hammer until Input and output was enabled again. Still no effect. I m Really surt, that this Test results would be the same when the Turbine is facing East. I didn t test that becaus i was very sure, that I already tried that before (like 99% sure).

• I tried one last weekend on creative and it worked, using a GT large bronze/Steel boiler, I think It was facing West, GT 5u.19.
    Can anyone help with those questions, please?

How much energy a 100% Large Steam Turbine produces using optimal steam flow?
    There's a ratio between optimal flow-EU/t (what is it)?
    There's any problem for inputing more steam than optimal?

Sorry about all those questions, couldn't find an updated wiki...

• Using worldedit to delete non-ores revealed that there are these vanilla vein shaped stone clusters. They're not removed with the other stone and when broken they don't drop stone. I doubt it's an issue but it's interesting. The only other mod performing oregen is TC.

I know TiC ores are shown in there but I've since disabled them and still see these clusters.

• Energy Hatch? Turbine needs a Dynamo hatch.

ye, Sorry mindbug. I used a dynamo hatch ofc. So many hatches and Buses, theres enough Potential for writing something wrong XD.

I tried one last weekend on creative and it worked, using a GT large bronze/Steel boiler, I think It was facing West, GT 5u.19.
    Can anyone help with those questions, please?

That s not Possible. The turbine multiblock is only building up when it s facing South or East in 5u.19. Which turbine Rotor did you use?

I Didn t test all of the Turbines. Possibly it s a Problem of the Turbine Rotor. Small Gold and Small Osmium and all creative Turbines (small/medium...) didn t work. At least not for me.