[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hey, anyone in GT5U having trouble making advanced heat vents? It shows up for me but when I try to make it it just disappears and won't craft.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Mineteaker recipe for advanced heat vents if using current IC2 build

recipes.addShaped(<IC2:reactorVentDiamond:1>, [[<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:reactorVent>, <minecraft:iron_bars>], [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <minecraft:diamond>, <minecraft:iron_bars>], [<minecraft:iron_bars>, <IC2:reactorVent>, <minecraft:iron_bars>]]);

• Hey quick question: anyone knows the statistics for the energy usage of the multi-smelter? Like EU/t, total EU and time for the three different coils.

• Hey quick question: anyone knows the statistics for the energy usage of the multi-smelter? Like EU/t, total EU and time for the three different coils.

25 sec per operation with LV energy hatch, 12.5 with MV. 6-12-18 items per operation with different coils.
    That's all i know now.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Is it intended that the fusion reactor needs a manual restart with a soft hammer after every server restart? Nothing from blood asp on that topic, so i ask again...

• I made sure to report my latest known bug on Github just now. Presently I been getting bear to make scripts to workaround it. Dream-master said it was caused by IC2 changing all it's meta-data.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Could you add a better version of the fluid regulator? For optimal flow in my plasma generator i would have to input 1,47mb/t, but thats impossible with the IC2 one...

• So, I filled my two Large Tungstensteel Boilers with Distilled water and BOOM! Like there's no water...
    Is that Intended? I'll use normal water for now...

• Official Post

Could you add a better version of the fluid regulator? For optimal flow in my plasma generator i would have to input 1,47mb/t, but thats impossible with the IC2 one...

When you're trying to get fluids to transfer to 2 decimal places you know you're using GT.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Could you add a better version of the fluid regulator? For optimal flow in my plasma generator i would have to input 1,47mb/t, but thats impossible with the IC2 one...

When one is not enough, use two. Or three, or four...

No but you can put in 30 mB/s which is only 2% off. Also the LHE rounds to the mB/s. I don't know if the turbines do as well but the actual desired optimal flow likely does so it should meet it.

You could make 29mb/sec (1.47*20 = 29.4). 0.4bm/sec = 0.02mb/t difference. 0.02/1.47 = 1.36% difference from optimal.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft