[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• The efficiency get't added later, so a 30k EU turbine rotor produces 42k at 140%.

So my large plasma turbine with large tsteel rotor supplying with 7 L/t of helium plasma can produce 7*4096*1.4 = 40 k eU/t? And it can output only 32k eU/t thru LuV Dynamo hatch, right?
    So am i need to use ZPM Hatch?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• While we are missing wiki article, could some make small description of building Pyrolyse Oven?
    To my shame I can't get controller block to believe that structure is completed. Am I missing something here? http://imgur.com/y7qGB7e

Seems ok with the basic blocks. The blocks around the coils will have outputs, maintainance and energy. The center 3x3 on the top has muffler and inputs.

So my large plasma turbine with large tsteel rotor supplying with 7 L/t of helium plasma can produce 7*4096*1.4 = 40 k eU/t? And it can output only 32k eU/t thru LuV Dynamo hatch, right?
    So am i need to use ZPM Hatch?

Yes, ZPM Hatch.

• you wouldnt be perchance talking about lag spikes when opening the ME interface / ME Crafting interface, would you?

use i ran into that issue myself. it was binnies mods. cant quite remember what i did to fix it...

but you would have a stable working ME system for an hour or so, then open a AE terminal and boom tps drops to 0 for like 10-20 seconds...

We just saw that there's nearly 1800 princesses in the ae2 storage from an ender quarry. That's a shit ton of metadata...

I'll get back to you on whether this was is the lag source.

• Seems ok with the basic blocks. The blocks around the coils will have outputs, maintainance and energy. The center 3x3 on the top has muffler and inputs.

After I put whole structure together, neither controller block recognize it nor most hatches and buses (i.e. they do not change their texture).

• Wait... the controller does look like a EBF or a multi smelter, but not like the pyrooven.

My bad, was experimenting on other multiblocks trying to figure out the issue with Pyrolyse Oven and accidentally put wrong one.
    Sadly, that's not the issue. Even after finishing whole structure and putting all required hatches and buses it still looks like this. http://imgur.com/Pmec5iZ

• Hmm, just a guess, but try to build it in other directions. Try all ways North, West, East and south. Thats what i did not test by myself. My dev server is currently not compiling because of forestry update not done.

Tried that, doesn't help. :(
    I did noticed something weird however. I replaced all bottom blocks with the same MV Output Buses. As you could see some of them change texture (I guess that means their are being "accepted" into multiblocks structure) and some do not.
    In case, it is not build over chunks boarder and I've tried building it in 4 different chunks.
    http://imgur.com/FdGFcxa

• The multiblock scanns in a certain pattern. Collums down ->up, rows east->west and these south->north. So with the changed casings you can see how far it got before it failed. From the patters i would say once hitting the center with the scan, it failed somehow. So there it must hit a not accepted block somewere.

In case you can somehow understand code: https://github.com/Blood-Asp/g…ity_PyrolyseOven.java#L84

• Does anyone know how to change EU route priority? Bat buffers to throttle has been what I've been doing up until now but that isn't an option until mk 2 reactor when using LuV with fusion.

• We just saw that there's nearly 1800 princesses in the ae2 storage from an ender quarry. That's a shit ton of metadata...

I'll get back to you on whether this was is the lag source.

I can confirm that moving the princesses out didn't help. If you remember that fix you had let me know...

• Everyone can add infos to the wikipages. There is not even programming knowlage needed... I do not have the time to do everything.

While we are missing wiki article, could some make small description of building Pyrolyse Oven?

By all means feel free to fill in all the missing information on the wiki. Don't worry too much about getting the formatting wrong, I'll help you fix it and learn how to use mediawiki properly.

• Yes, but only output or input at the same time.

GT item pipes with a Conveyor Module (set to 'Import Allow Export') would allow you to automatically input and output.

Not dumping. Later you can take all materials back with Arc Furnace.

In the short run, it is a massive bronze dump. You can get the bronze back later with the Arc Furnace, but it's a bit of a moot point by the because by the time you have an Arc Furnace you're not spending thousands of Bronze on anything in particular.

• In the short run, it is a massive bronze dump. You can get the bronze back later with the Arc Furnace, but it's a bit of a moot point by the because by the time you have an Arc Furnace you're not spending thousands of Bronze on anything in particular.

You will spend 2 bronze ingots per Superconductor wire, 32 bronze ingots per superconductiong coil block, 1024 bronze ingots for fusion coils...
    In the end, bronze is following you all the way upper tiers Gregtech.

And Thank @all for reminder of Tiered Fusions.
    Anyway I don't regret my heavy investment in hasslefree Naquadah Reactor MarkIII even if it rely on Gendustry Naquadah beess (40 Alvearies full of best traits Nq Bees). Was a tedious costly setup but it is now 100% no maintenance cost. It is the way I like it. When I spend time on a high tierred energy source. I don't want to bother with maintenance or rotor replacement. Have it handy and forget it. Work on interesting new stuffs, actually buid things and don't wast time enslaved in routine requirements.

• You will spend 2 bronze ingots per Superconductor wire, 32 bronze ingots per superconductiong coil block, 1024 bronze ingots for fusion coils...
    In the end, bronze is following you all the way upper tiers Gregtech.

And Thank @all for reminder of Tiered Fusions.
    Anyway I don't regret my heavy investment in hasslefree Naquadah Reactor MarkIII even if it rely on Gendustry Naquadah beess (40 Alvearies full of best traits Nq Bees). Was a tedious costly setup but it is now 100% no maintenance cost. It is the way I like it. When I spend time on a high tierred energy source. I don't want to bother with maintenance or rotor replacement. Have it handy and forget it. Work on interesting new stuffs, actually buid things and don't wast time enslaved in routine requirements.

I'm having a pretty fun time working on controllers for the turbine and reactor. Only run the turbine when the grid needs it (use a latch). But wait the reactor needs EU too. Should the reactor be entirely fed off the grid? There's a tradeoff there in terms of max EV grid output that isn't going to fusion. Aside from fusion control do a similar latch thing with the fusion reactor's D+T fuel input and a plasma buffer. That way when the plasma buffer is full the reactor is open for breeding. When it's halfway turn it back on. It's an interesting problem to solve.

Though there's no getting away from the fact that the blades get torn through at a blistering pace. Even with good controllers tsteel turbines will need to be swapped daily. Hopefully incoming balances helps a little...

Is there a config for things like rotor durability and damage rate?

• I think the new iridium neutron reflector recipe is a little off. It wants 8x reflectors with 9999/10000 durability which isn't the durability present when they're crafted. It's also kind of hard to remove exact 1 durability from a reflector.

• It's also kind of hard to remove exact 1 durability from a reflector.

I'm not so sure about that. A stone button will work to run a single reactor tick at a time, right?

It wants 8x reflectors with 9999/10000 durability which isn't the durability present when they're crafted.

What build of IC2 are you running? I think a recent IC2 build changed them to be down by 1 durability when initially crafted, which broke the old recipe.

• ic2 2.2-751

I'm going to update to 785.

Issue still exists on 785.

Hmm. It isn't present for me in SP but is for my partner's SP and on the server. We have MT running but the scripts related to reflectors are bit for bit the same.