[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Yes, it is chunk border. And this does not happen if there are no borderes. Even so, is it possibility to fix it? And is there any way to disable explosion of cables from overvoltage in the config?

No, it really does not happen, when all system is located in one chunk

Another question: does it happen on chunk unload/load? I had a similar issue when I played on a non-constantly chunk loaded GT5 server several months ago. I have not had the issue since starting my own constantly chunk loaded GT5U server.

• This discussion led me to some experimentation in creative mode to get some tin cables to overload from amperage (so that I could work from there to figure out the minimum safe setup), and I couldn't figure out how to over-amp them deliberately - I had three 1x tin cables fed by 6 basic gas turbines and feeding a 4-slot battery buffer, which in turn fed another 4-slot battery buffer with a 1x tin cable, and none of them even caught on fire. Is that a bug, or am I missing something?

• I need to distribute items coming from a single source inventory evenly among several destination inventories.
    I do not know how many items there will be in the source.
    For example, if I have 64 copper ingots in one chest, each of the 4 macerators must process 16 of them.
    If I have 20 raw meat in a chest and 5 furnaces, then each furnace must process 4 meat...
    How would I do that? BC/IC2/GT is preferred, but any other mod will do.

• FPS dropped in newest 5.09 update,
    I pulled around 60 FPS when not recording up till this last update, now I have 10 average. The strange thing is I had about 300 chunk updates before and now I'm down to 40 on average. only other change was IHL update.

update: added optifine and it pulled back up to 40-ish FPS.

• This discussion led me to some experimentation in creative mode to get some tin cables to overload from amperage (so that I could work from there to figure out the minimum safe setup), and I couldn't figure out how to over-amp them deliberately - I had three 1x tin cables fed by 6 basic gas turbines and feeding a 4-slot battery buffer, which in turn fed another 4-slot battery buffer with a 1x tin cable, and none of them even caught on fire. Is that a bug, or am I missing something?

How many batteries were in the buffers? Buffers only input and output 1A per battery inside.

• Found a few bugs allready in the last release. Will make a fix asap(tomorrow).
    While trying to fix the random wirefires, i left a change in and currently wires do not burn...
    The idea about waiting a few ticks before allowing cables to burn should be easy to add, so i will likely also have it in.
    Also two added recipes do not load. Should have tested them...

About the fps issue, is it really fps, or the tps? All changes i can think of effect the tps, but not fps.

• I need to distribute items coming from a single source inventory evenly among several destination inventories.
    I do not know how many items there will be in the source.
    For example, if I have 64 copper ingots in one chest, each of the 4 macerators must process 16 of them.
    If I have 20 raw meat in a chest and 5 furnaces, then each furnace must process 4 meat...
    How would I do that? BC/IC2/GT is preferred, but any other mod will do.

I haven't tried it myself, but I think the RoundRobin Transport Pipe from Additional Buildcraft Objects would do what you want: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/RoundRobin_Transport_Pipe

• Found a few bugs allready in the last release. Will make a fix asap(tomorrow).
    While trying to fix the random wirefires, i left a change in and currently wires do not burn...
    The idea about waiting a few ticks before allowing cables to burn should be easy to add, so i will likely also have it in.
    Also two added recipes do not load. Should have tested them...

About the fps issue, is it really fps, or the tps? All changes i can think of effect the tps, but not fps.

He found and fixed the problem. It was with another mod, Ye Olde Barrels. They are, apparently, FPS murderers.

I am posting a few very minor bugs on Github.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I will try is this issue is possible to fix by ignoring single overamp ticks. That shoud be relatively easy to implement.
    Basic idea: Every cable gets a variable. One tick overamp rises it by 100, Every tick without lowers it by one. Rises the variable above 400 the cable melts. In case it is just 1-2 ticks on chunkload that melts the cables, this should help without breaking the general function.

I will love you forever.

Anyone know of a use for Naquadria? In Stargate, it was like Enriched Naquadah but much, much more powerful and wicked unstable. But here, it seems useless for power generation.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

Edited once, last by axlegear ().

• I will love you forever.

Anyone know of a use for Naquadria? In Stargate, it was like Enriched Naquadah but much, much more powerful and wicked unstable. But here, it seems useless for power generation.

Neutronium: the real gold.

• Hey does anyone know where the config option to disable maintenance is?

P.S. Sorry willis I accidentally reported your post above with my reply here. I clicked the wrong button and didn't check the page X(

• And here I kind of want to make maintenance more frequent. XD I've smelted like 800 stacks of crap and only had to repair the screws once. XD

Quoted from "zorn":