[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hi Blood! Can you explain about 3 type of Biomass: gt, forestry, ic2 ? They have diff properties in receipt and cant be converted one to other. Forestry biomass can be used to get ethanol but i there is no gt-mashine to produce forestry biomass. GT fermenter dont have any biomass receipt.

3 types? I think there are only 2, since GT doesn't add its own version of biomass.

The GT fermenter only does fluid input/output, while making Forestry biomass involves combining a fluid with plant matter and fertilizer, compost, or mulch. The only machines I can think of right now that can output a fluid made from two input items and an input fluid are the chemical reactor and mixer, but neither of them really seem appropriate for Forestry biomass.

With GT 5.09, IC2 biomass can be made in a pyrolyse oven (without requiring water, apparently), but I'm willing to support also being able to make it in a mixer from water and biochaff (though slower than the pyrolyse oven), instead of requiring the IC2 fluid/solid canning machine. Especially considering that making a pyrolyse oven indirectly requires HV machines (to make the EV-tier circuits for a vacuum freezer for the kanthal required), even though many of its recipes only require MV, and the biomass recipe is LV.

• Minor spelling note: The Pyrolyze Oven should probably be called the Pyrolysis Oven (because Pyrolysis is the name of the process itself, and Pyrolyze doesn't fit grammatically).

• Can we get that formatted a bit easier to read, someone? :3

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Minor spelling note: The Pyrolyze Oven should probably be called the Pyrolysis Oven (because Pyrolysis is the name of the process itself, and Pyrolyze doesn't fit grammatically).

Minor spelling note: There are friggin typos everywhere in your code bloody. It fills me with grammar nazi rage. I'm gonna have to become the rabbit Hitler because of you Bloody :(

• In other news, after a new player killed the server again by exploring a new chunk... I have to beg once more for someone ANYONE to help me with this.
    All new chunks are spawned with seemingly random blocks interspersed everywhere. See image:

In the above example, it is pam's harvestcraft bushes, chisel smiling pumpkins, and chisel lightbulb torches. However nothing seems to fix it- removing these mods just makes them become buildcraft redstone engines or frames. I first noticed it occuring next to a GT chalcopyrite/iron/copper vein, and they were interspersed exactly like a vein. As time went on, new chunks got increasingly wierder. Now they spawn with invalid blocks that crash if you look at them, random blocks, etc.
    Now, bloody has insisted it's not GT, but I don't know what else to do or try... removing GT seems to fix it, while nothing else makes any impact. It seems to be that almost all new chunks generated are corrupt, often fatally. And I have tried absolutely everything in my power to fix this..

Is our world just doomed?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• 3 types? I think there are only 2, since GT doesn't add its own version of biomass.

The GT fermenter only does fluid input/output, while making Forestry biomass involves combining a fluid with plant matter and fertilizer, compost, or mulch. The only machines I can think of right now that can output a fluid made from two input items and an input fluid are the chemical reactor and mixer, but neither of them really seem appropriate for Forestry biomass.

With GT 5.09, IC2 biomass can be made in a pyrolyse oven (without requiring water, apparently), but I'm willing to support also being able to make it in a mixer from water and biochaff (though slower than the pyrolyse oven), instead of requiring the IC2 fluid/solid canning machine. Especially considering that making a pyrolyse oven indirectly requires HV machines (to make the EV-tier circuits for a vacuum freezer for the kanthal required), even though many of its recipes only require MV, and the biomass recipe is LV.

GT biomass can get from forestry biomass only. From Forestry/gt biomass we can get ethanol. From ic2 biomass we can get biogas. I just want to produce forestry/gt biomass in some gt-machine instead fermenter from Forestry. That all i want :)

• Could you fix the Fusion reactor Nitrogen Plasma Recipe Overclocking on Fusion Reactor Mk2?(I'm using GT5.08.31)
    The Nitrogen Plasma Recipe should be for Fusion reactor Mk2 and up considering the start-up EU, but the recipe uses twice EU/t and Fuels on Fusion reactor mk2
    Or is there a way to produce nitrogen plasma in mk1?

• Gregorius is too lazy to fix the bugs his mod. So I am here) Cables on 8192 eu/tic and more burn in the conditions when this should not happen. And they burn not immediately after installation but randomly. That is, they work for a while, then burn. And this is not "stray packets", because in the shown picture they can't exist. On picture two battery buffers are connected by cable on 32768 eu/tic. In the first (left) - 4 orbs, which are discharging. In the second (right) - 9 orbs, whitch are charging. 4 orbs can only issue 4 packages. Why then explodes 4A cable? The same situatiation is shown below, where in the left buffer lie 8 discharging orbs and double (8A) cable has burned.

• Are chunkborders involved?

Yes, it is chunk border. And this does not happen if there are no borderes. Even so, is it possibility to fix it? And is there any way to disable explosion of cables from overvoltage in the config?

I thought the output of battery buffers is (1+n) A ; n is the number of batterys. That happenes so that the buffer can ouput the energy stored in itself when it has no batterys in it. Use thicker wires or less batteries in the buffers

No, it really does not happen, when all system is located in one chunk

• Update to GT 5.09.14

Chainsaw now has timber function.
    Rebalanced oil/fuel burn values to fit new processing.
    Fixed carbondioxide elements.
    Fixed not existing block textures.
    Screwdriver + shift now lowers output stack size.
    Fixed quantum chest loosing items in certain actions.
    Fixed automation of input filter.
    Fixed batteries stacking in battery buffer by automation.
    Add new multiblock guis.
    Shorten hp turbine gui name(to fit gui).
    Extended tooltip for large boiler.
    Forestry 4.2.1 compat (does not break 4.1 support).
    Fixed crash after ae2 removal.
    Added recycling for reinforced blocks.
    Added recipe to make Sifter craftable with LV tech.
    Added graphene/ more alloy recipes.
    Fixed chinsel marble processing.
    Fixed memory overflow (hopefully. if anything fluid related is buggy, please tell me).
    Pumped GT oil is now slowly decreasing (- 1L every 1000 cycles).
    Moved Sulfide ore processing from IHL to GT(update IHL to v583+).

Next is 5.08.33 (porting all the bugfixes)
    Hopefully tomorrow, but likely 2-3 days.

• Hello everybody. Use mod Gravitation Suite.Dlya craft GraviChestPlate need SuperCoductor that require Glass Fibre Cable. In the game I can not crafted them as I do?
    P / s / google translate.

• Added recipe to make Sifter craftable with LV tech.

Really? I don't find a way to do that. As far as I can tell, making the item filter still requires at least MV tech.

Hello everybody. Use mod Gravitation Suite.Dlya craft GraviChestPlate need SuperCoductor that require Glass Fibre Cable. In the game I can not crafted them as I do?
    P / s / google translate.

Either use Minetweaker to add a recipe that uses GT cables instead, or un-disable IC2 cables in GregTech.cfg.

• Yay chainsaws and graphene!

If you can't make graphene, delete your server-side configs file and re-generate it. Fixed it for me.

Quoted from "zorn":

Edited 3 times, last by axlegear ().

• Help, please. Is there any way to disable explosion of cables when their ampers limit is exceeded (i didn't find it in the config)

I will try is this issue is possible to fix by ignoring single overamp ticks. That shoud be relatively easy to implement.
    Basic idea: Every cable gets a variable. One tick overamp rises it by 100, Every tick without lowers it by one. Rises the variable above 400 the cable melts. In case it is just 1-2 ticks on chunkload that melts the cables, this should help without breaking the general function.

• I will try is this issue is possible to fix by ignoring single overamp ticks. That shoud be relatively easy to implement.
    Basic idea: Every cable gets a variable. One tick overamp rises it by 100, Every tick without lowers it by one. Rises the variable above 400 the cable melts. In case it is just 1-2 ticks on chunkload that melts the cables, this should help without breaking the general function.

... or just disable getBaseMetaTileEntity().setToFire() until first onPostTick().