[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I dunno, I sure as shit coulda used that info earlier. XD I burned a LOT of Pu-244 making that Pu-241 plate for the Mk. 1 fusion controller. XD

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Right. The only use of Pu-241 is crafting fusion controller or naquada gen. So in a full playtrough only about 3-4 full dust of them are needed. Breeding Trollplants for them is not really worth it. On the other side. There is a chance to get killed by radiation when harvesting Trollplant. ;)

not an issue for Axlegear, he might as well change his skin to the Hazmat suit only time you see him without is when the server restarts and he hasnt made one yet.

• It's true! Every time I take it off I end up dying from radiation because I forget i'm not wearing it.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Today i did finish my full size GT Oil Refinery complex in survival on the Kirara server:

On the left:
    Oil Input
    Destillation Tower
    Chemical reactors for desulfuration.

The Heavy Fuel part goes to the other side into an Cracking Unit and an second Destillation Tower.

Finally in the middle 4 tanks for Refinery Gas, Naphtha, Light Fuel and Toluene.

Below is the, not yet finished final processing part:

Refinery Gas gets centrifuged into LPG and Methane and then burned.
    Naphtha get's turned into Polyethelene.
    Light Fuel goes into Nitrofuel and produces huge amounts of energy.
    The Toluene goes into the production of Industrial TNT.

On top of the second destillation tower are tanks to catch the small amount of lubricant produced.

Finally the Hydrogen Sulfide from the initial cleaning step gets turned into sulfuric acid, canned into single use battery and cycled trough an battery buffer.

• BloodAsp, is the amount of drilling fluid consumed per operation configurable? I think 100L is too much.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• BloodAsp, is the amount of drilling fluid consumed per operation configurable? I think 100L is too much.

No, there is no config for it. The drilling fluid itself is dirt cheap. The real reason for it to be even there is that you have to set up a logistic for it. So at best i might make the production of it even cheaper, but certainly not a smaller amount used by the adv miner II.

• Hm.. i don't see any infinite source of lubricant, exсept Pyrolyse Oven + Treefarm.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• Also Adv Miner II generates mining pipes in GUI slot infinitely.

• Blood Asp, we have GregTech Replicator, but can't do it redstone. IC2 disabled on default. Why not add recipe for the production of redstone? Are there any prerequisites for this?

• Blood Asp, we have GregTech Replicator, but can't do it redstone. IC2 disabled on default. Why not add recipe for the production of redstone? Are there any prerequisites for this?

Just make a redwheat farm. That is better.

• Make a bigger redwheat farm and/or more of them.

I have a barrel of 2,056 stacks of calcite from my fertilia farms. It fills in about 3 days. I'm sure you can do the same with redwheat.

(The fertilia farms feed my mass-fertilizer-production to feed my quantaria, reactoria, cyprium, stargatium, starwart, glowwheat, oilberry, and transformium crops. IT'S ALL 100% AUTOMATED! AAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! *Thundercrash*)

Quoted from "zorn":

• I have few questions about processing arrays
    Can I use needs maintainance cover on them?
    Can I somehow force processing array to use more than 6 centrifuges when centrifuging redstone dust? and more than 8 wiremills when producing raw carbon fibre?
    Can I somehow use mass fabricators in the processing array?

• I have few questions about processing arrays
    Can I use needs maintainance cover on them?

There's a tip on the wiki for doing that: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Needs_Maintainance_Cover

Can I somehow force processing array to use more than 6 centrifuges when centrifuging redstone dust? and more than 8 wiremills when producing raw carbon fibre?
    Can I somehow use mass fabricators in the processing array?

Both of those have been requested before via GitHub issues, both declined by Blood Asp:
    https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/issues/320
    https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/issues/297

• He has a good point on the massfab PA thing. there's really no reason for it, plus it would not be easy to implement without totally re-doing Mass Fabs, which there is no reason to do. He'd be more likely to make a multi-block super-mass-fab than that. But since apparently GT5U is out of item slots I don't think there's anything else that can be added anymore.

Quoted from "zorn":

• sadly to know, but thanks for the answers.

what about using integrated circuit in mass fabricator? (as gui has picture of it)
    maybe it will be useful in processing arrays?