[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hi ppl,
    does anybody can get a redstone signal from chest buffers or item detectors?

Yep. Item detector on chest buffer emits signal while there are items inside buffer.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• It has been a long time, but now is again:

Update Time!
    This time even multiple releases at once:

GregTech 5.10.04

GregTech 5.09.23

GregTech 5.09.24

For all GT updates as always: Huge changes, so please safe your worlds before updating in case something went wrong.

Industrial Gigant [a GregTech and Rotarycraft Modpack]

Also GregTech5 is now on Curse.
    Also you can join us on Discord if you want. The chat filled up nicely and most questions get answered quickly.

Look from time to time into my OneDrive, i often drop prebuilds in there.

• Neighbour chunks that have less than 80 pollution get 10% pollution moved over. Transfer minium 50000.

After some testes, it seems like 5 000 not 50 000. What is real transfer minimum?

Upd
    Seems i've got it. Pollution transfer between chunks starts working after pollution level in current chunk > 50 000, right?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• And what is current pollution production rate of "burners" and "mufflers"?
    10 times difference between min and max are a little difficult to calculate safe amount of "dirty" machines in each chunk :)

• in the latest build for 1.7.10 the tin plates are uncraftable. It is caused by a double entry in material component config for tin plates (after enabling the 'per item' setting), the first one being false and the second one being true. After deleting the false entry it works, another fix is by enabling the global setting for unused plates. Maybe a hotfix?

EDIT: Actually it doesn't work after deleting the entry, tin plates come back to life ONLY after enabling the global setting for unused plates. After deleting the entry it comes back after loading the game.

• in the latest build for 1.7.10 the tin plates are uncraftable. It is caused by a double entry in material component config for tin plates (after enabling the 'per item' setting), the first one being false and the second one being true. After deleting the false entry it works, another fix is by enabling the global setting for unused plates. Maybe a hotfix?

Seems like the code to detect the needed plates needs some update.

The first line does set the value per default to false (thats why it ends with _false=). Once a value is set, it cannot be changed later. So the second one, also set to true, is not able to change the value for tin plates, they stay disabled.

If you now take "B:plate_false=false" and change the line to "B:plate_false=true", this will enable tin plates for you.

EDIT: Actually it doesn't work after deleting the entry, tin plates come back to life ONLY after enabling the global setting for unused plates. After deleting the entry it comes back after loading the game.

You should never delete any entry from gregtech configs as they get re-generated. Just set them to the right value by only changing the part behind the =.

• Gregtech fluid regulator covers. How to use them? I tried to hook up them at both powered machines and pipes. Tried both negative and positive speed. Tried to put machine controller. Tried to connect pipes through regulator. Pipes arent connecting to each other through regulator like they would do with pump cover. They dont prevent fluid to go through them it seems. And they are not draining liquids from adjacent tanks.

• They are just buggy and not working.

• Is it really still the same error? Because the reason for that should be fixed.

If I'm not mistake, then yes:

• I like hardcore but why is this changed: only one wire from ingot in wiremill?

I've tried to make red alloy wire and from whole stack of redstone I have only 16 wires.