[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• What I'm seeing is that good circuits (steam age recipe for MV circuits) requires gallium? Just curious, is gallium perhaps easier to obtain now?

No, it's a pain in the a**.
    The only source before you can pulverize, is zinc ore, and I can't find any veins. And I already found 4 uranium, 4 beryllium, and 3 diamond veins attaching for it.

The good news, is that after you have a MV assembling machine, and a MV laser engraver, the cost drops radically.
    I just wish it was easier before that.

I think is the diode that use it, and handcrafting you gain one per gallium dust vs 16 using a MV assembler. I think the manual recipe could make 4 at least. Or use tiny dusts or a substitute.

Wikipedia says that Galena was used initially because was cheap, if i am reading the right article. Could we have that option, too?

• Thanks Blood, you're awesome.
    Also, sorry, I forgot about GitHub. Do you prefer feedback here, or there?

And, can I download this version already, or someone can tell me how this recipe was changed, so I can tweak it?
    I searched on GitHub, but I couldn't find it....

• Certainly on Github. Feedback here will be lost soon... Just always check if it is already there.

The pre builds are on OneDrive. Linked on the first post here. Because with them i only need to press build and it automaticly gets uploaded there. Jenkins is too anoying to set up and uploading it here or curse is always work.

• No, it's a pain in the a**.
    The only source before you can pulverize, is zinc ore, and I can't find any veins. And I already found 4 uranium, 4 beryllium, and 3 diamond veins attaching for it.

Already rebalanced the Gallium use in .29pre1 build. Somehow missremembered the sulfur vein having zinc, not the zinc containing spalerite...

IDK what the previous recipes were, but with a fresh build from a GitHub download (customized to fix the negative-coordinate vein centers, since that hasn't carried over from the fix I made for the "experimental" branch), it still requires a little bit of gallium dust even for wafers to make diodes with, which is mainly obtained from purified zinc ore, and "zinc ore" (as opposed to sphalerite ore) is not available in mix veins, only small ores.

I asked here a few months ago if the small ores were really necessary, and didn't get an answer iirc, so after finding GT 5.10 to be too crash-prone to play into the electrical age (https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/issues/940 is the most common crash at that point), I started a new 5.09.28 game with small ores disabled in WorldGeneration.cfg, but now I can see that was a mistake.

• Edit: Forget it, I was stupid, and downloaded the wrong file.
    I blame my dog, that distracted me.

--------------------------
    I tried to upgrade to Pre dev, but got an error:

If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.

• Official Post

I'm sure your dog definitely had something more important it wanted though ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So, I am using the .29 dev, and was wondering, Is the Basic laser precision engraver practically useless now?
    Also, to use the LV Basic Circuit Assembler, I need a MV Cutting machine, and a MV P.L. Engraver (to make the Integrated Logic Circuit), is that intended ?

• After changing to 5.09.29pre found that my oil source suddenly changed from light oil to raw oil with same rate of extraction. Not that it's too bad, but wondering if someone had encountered same bug or it's just my savegame is corrupted?

• It's not bug or save corruption. Its new system for configurable generation of underground fluids. Now there could be not only oils but any fluid.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Yep. And Helium-3 on the Moon by default.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• I have a strange problem. Mb you can help me?
    I can't automate coal supply to Steel Large boiler.
    Input bus doesn't take coal from anywhere.
    I've tried conveyor module+chest, conveyor module + item pipe + chest, AE bus, IC2 item buffer, hopper + chest.
    What am i doing wrong?
    gregtech 5.09.27.

• I have a strange problem. Mb you can help me?
    I can't automate coal supply to Steel Large boiler.
    Input bus doesn't take coal from anywhere.
    I've tried conveyor module+chest, conveyor module + item pipe + chest, AE bus, IC2 item buffer, hopper + chest.
    What am i doing wrong?
    gregtech 5.09.27.

Is the square of the input bus facing correctly to take input from those? I seem to recall finding that at some point, automated input from the other sides was disabled.

• In my GT 5.10.40 world, I found a 394 L/cycle heavy oil source near my house, which should last me a while, but I could use some advice regarding the eventual depletion: at what point should I stop drilling and move to the next chunk? I'm guessing the rest of you don't normally (plan to) keep drilling all the way to depletion, since that would mean dipping into single-digits of liters per cycle just before it gets there.