Hardcore Kirara 3.0 - Custom NPC village

• Official Post

It feels like I've seen you before...

There are a lot of cats in the world :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• TinEye reverse image search revealed the image is available from Wikimedia: http://commons.wikimedia.org/w…:So_happy_smiling_cat.jpg

Super happy smiley cat. Or whatever. See ? The cat is happy. Unless you think you're him. Else, doctor suggests a nap and a break off IC2 forums.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Also what options do exist for player/player trading? Direct negotiations trough chat and then meeting is the worst way of trade there is...
    IC2 Trade-O-Mat only allows one machine per material, needs energy and the trading amount is quite limited... Forestry mail allows for trading without meeting but needs bees and still negotiations. Do bettery ways of trading exist?
    Or do i have to programm them myself?

• Official Post

needs energy

Does it?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Also what options do exist for player/player trading? Direct negotiations trough chat and then meeting is the worst way of trade there is...
    IC2 Trade-O-Mat only allows one machine per material, needs energy and the trading amount is quite limited... Forestry mail allows for trading without meeting but needs bees and still negotiations. Do bettery ways of trading exist?
    Or do i have to programm them myself?

We can't use NPCs as intermediates, traders are directly deleting an item from your inventory when you pick something from their GUI.
    Besides Trade-O-Mat, Forestry mail and direct trade, we don't have anything else to make automatic player to player trading without negociations, unless :
    - You code it with OpenComputers
    OR
    - We provide a special room with free Trade-O-Mats, all fed with energy.

• I am pretty sure trade-o-mats don't need power. anyway. I would rather that people make their own stores. just make the recipe a bit cheaper. if people don't want to build shops, we could have a public market where they could put a couple of trade-o-mats up, with larger stores being for people who want to trade a whole lot

• There is a reason why no one is using Trade-O-Mats. It is annoying as hell to set up a huge store and allways keep it stocked.

What i meant by programming is a special mod only for Trading that provides everything needed on a big server with many players.

I have a idea, but before i make anything i would like to hear other opinions.
    I'm thinking about an AE2 addon that adds everthing that could be needed for easy trading. My current ideas are:
    Direct trading. A Trading Terminal that can be acced by everyone. Needs no energy and can be linked with other terminals by AE2. Without linking it allready shows other trades that exist and the coordinates of the terminal. It also offers all ae sorting, search and filter options.
    Free trade.
    Needs to be set up by a server admin/op. Set Item, Storage size and base price. Everyone can buy or sell to this storage. Storage fills up, item gets cheaper, storage emptys, items get more expensive. This then also allows for automated trading. Setup a trading interface, set a pricelimit and export items into the Interface.
    Next both trade forms also should work with energy and fluids through P2P channels.
    Do you all think? I there a demand for this that would pay off the dev time needed for this?

• - This concept is interesting enough for players too, it shouldn't be for admins only.
    - It should consume energy for every trade, as much as when you remove an item from an AE Terminal. And for a public room, we can use creative cells anyways.
    - It shouldn't auto-adjust prices, it kills the competition imo. However you could adjust prices whenever you want.
    Otherwise I really like the idea. Makes AE2 more useful.