[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• aroo? the *only* thing that should go into a bukkit .jar is ModloaderMP and the forge. everything else goes in the mods folder.

only vanilla needs to stuff IC2 and BC into the jar and even then only on Linux due to the lack of sorting by mr. lazy author of ModloaderMP.

Okay, I will try it that way. I thought that regardless of Vanilla or Bukkit, you needed to mod the main server jar with IC+BC+everything else you wanted to actually mod, and the add-ons for certain mods went in the mods/ folder.

Perhaps I misread the instructions. <.>

EDIT:

That seems to have been my problem. <.>

Thank you for pointing that out! You saved me from another evening of despair; otherwise, I'd have spent most of tonight bashing my head on my keyboard trying to figure out what the blazes I was doing wrong. :D

• This is a request to Zip to please put your older versions of this mod somewhere so that People can download them. i have been making a modded server file with buildcraft,idustrialcraft,repower and more
    and the only complatable version is with 1.337b. and i have had this problem before. im asking you to please put them in a hidden text or at least direct us to the old versions of the advanced machine mod because i am sure i am not the only person having this problem.

also i ask if anyone has the server file for 1.337b to please link it to me, it would be greatly apreciated.

• I cant see any GUI on my server, singleplayer works however. Can i just change the GUI id to something else in client an server or does that value link to a specific thing inside the Mod or can i just change it at will?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• I was wondering do you think it would be possible to add another tier of machines that require hv voltage but do stuff a lot faster and or in more quantities at once. I think it would be cool to have endgame high energy cost machines that do work very fast but at high energy use. I do not know if this has been suggested or not and it is just a suggestion as this is still an awesome addon.

• well i mean it doesn't have to be faster it could add extra slots for more materials just an idea ;)

again with the why? The advanced extractor has just enough to process a full stack of sticky resin. if you need to do more than you can use Buildcraft or Redpower.

• I love this addon.

However, I noticed a bug(?). If you set a regular compressor next to a pump that is over water, it will create snowballs without using empty cells. The singularity compressor does not exhibit this behavior in the 3.0 version I'm using.

My buildcraft/industrialcraft ice reactor farm will love you if you fix it.

• Official Post

I love this addon.

However, I noticed a bug(?). If you set a regular compressor next to a pump that is over water, it will create snowballs without using empty cells. The singularity compressor does not exhibit this behavior in the 3.0 version I'm using.

My buildcraft/industrialcraft ice reactor farm will love you if you fix it.

If I even attempted it, you wouldn't notice a change in speed, because the singularity compressor would have to wait for the pump. I might create a combined pump/singularity compressor that will do what you would like.

• Hi I just wanted to mention that when the Rotary Macerator reaches 10000RPM, the text is pretty long in the UI. I suggest having it go from "9999" to "10K".

• Seems like modloader is trying to load advanced machines before IC², so it doesn´t find all the IC² base machines of witch the Advanced ones inherrit their propperties.
    It´s a known bug of modloader when running on linux, I think I read somewhere it´s working kind of fine, when you put the contents of the IC² Server Jar directly into the minecraft server jar instead of using the mods folder.

• Looks like it's trying to load the addon before IC2. Try re-downloading ModloaderMP and making a new server jar. The list is supposed to be alphabetized for us Linux folks now.