[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• 'elp! Ah cannae Make it work!
    how do ya install?

What version of Minecraft are you on? This was not meant for use with like any recent versions of Minecraft

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Hello,

i search the Advanced Machines with Advanced Solar Modules for Minecraft 1.3.2 and the Last Forge Version for 1.3.2 (4.2.5).
    Works the Mod for this Minecraft Version ?
    What for Files i need for the Server and what for Files for the Client ?

Or gives a other Mod when this not works for 1.3.2 ?

Best Regards, Holyasgard

• The title says v1.43/v.164, this addon does not work for the latest version of IndustrialCraft. There is one that does work for the latest version of IndustrialCraft here

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Particle Accelerator

Now you can leave the forum in that case, because there is already a particle accelerator addons. And I guess this is not the purpose of advanced machines.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I don't know where to start with this but I am not getting the solar arrays. They don't show up. No errors. In fact now that I look I don't see any of the others either.

• I don't know where to start with this but I am not getting the solar arrays. They don't show up. No errors. In fact now that I look I don't see any of the others either.

How the hell did you get this to work in the first place? This is not for anywhere near a current version of Minecraft

How the hell did you get this to work in the first place? This is not for anywhere near a current version of Minecraft.

Magic!

• How come in the macerator the right insert box doesn't do anything

1. You have the wrong Advanced Machines, this one is outdated by several months and 2. It does "additive maceration"