[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• In the singularity compressor GUI, the text "Pressure: 100000 PSI" overlaps the lightning bolt icon.

Also, when did it change from Gibbl to PSI?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Double Edit:

Even with the ModLoaderMP hot fix, on Windows 7 x64 with a 64 bit JVM, and only ModLoaderMP1.0.1r4/Forge1.2.2r2/IC2 1.42 /BC 2.2.8 installed to the craftbukkit-1.0.0-R1 jar itself, this is still happening, with advanced machines prefixed with z's to hopefully make it load after IC2.

Any ideas?

This will eventually end up on a Linux box, but I have to make it work first...

I'd go poking around ModLoaderMP for errors (since it seems that's what's exploding all over), but it's been years since I seriously looked at Java... not sure what I'd even need to bug fix.

Odd thing: It works fine with Additional Pipes, just not Advanced Machines.

• Double Edit:
    Stuff...

you need to update modloadermp to the version with the sorting fix. Note that bAse modloadermp doesn't have this but you're running bukkit so you're fine- maeyanie fixed this problem recently over on mcportcentral. It's r5 that has the fix.

• Is there any way to change the block IDs used? I tried installing but there was a block ID conflict, and the Advanced Machines config file is empty. Is there anything I can do?

• Is there any way to change the block IDs used? I tried installing but there was a block ID conflict, and the Advanced Machines config file is empty. Is there anything I can do?

Here's what the config file should look like. To be honest, it should generate even in case of block ID conflict, so not sure why it didn't. Hmmm..

• Does this still work for 1.43? Imma check.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Official Post

Here's what the config file should look like. To be honest, it should generate even in case of block ID conflict, so not sure why it didn't. Hmmm..
    --snip---

I believe that if it encounters an error like that on the first run, you don't get a config file because it never reaches the config.save() statement, assuming you are using similar code to IC2.

• For some reason i cant get the interface to open in SMP, i can right click till my finger hurts nothin will pop up. Can you look into this issue maybe?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• you need to update modloadermp to the version with the sorting fix. Note that bAse modloadermp doesn't have this but you're running bukkit so you're fine- maeyanie fixed this problem recently over on mcportcentral. It's r5 that has the fix.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Just now, I took your advice and I updated to the new ModLoader; just to be safe, I re-modded a clean bukkit server file; ModLoaderMP first, followed by MC Forge, and then IC2 and BC. I overwrote my old bukkit server jar with this new file, dropped the most recent download of Advanced Machines in the 'mods' folder, and tried again. I got the same string of errors.

I renamed the .zip archive in the mods folder to have a 'z' in front of it; still, the same errors persist.

I even tried unzipping the archive, thinking that maybe it couldn't read into the .zip file properly. (Hey, when trying to troubleshoot, nothing is immune to being suspect...)
    Nope, same errors.

Is it still, for some reason, even with ModLoaderMP r5, (which is to my understanding, r4 but released with the loading queue re-implemented), trying to load Advanced Machines before it loads IC2? Or am I overlooking something simple?

When I try to just add the mod to the main server archive (open both with 7zip, copy+paste the mod files into the craftbukkit jar, run craftbukkit jar), I get this error:

So, that doesn't work.

I feel like I keep hitting a brick wall with this. x.x

• Just now, I took your advice and I updated to the new ModLoader; just to be safe, I re-modded a clean bukkit server file; ModLoaderMP first, followed by MC Forge, and then IC2 and BC. I overwrote my old bukkit server jar with this new file, dropped the most recent download of Advanced Machines in the 'mods' folder, and tried again. I got the same string of errors.

aroo? the *only* thing that should go into a bukkit .jar is ModloaderMP and the forge. everything else goes in the mods folder.

only vanilla needs to stuff IC2 and BC into the jar and even then only on Linux due to the lack of sorting by mr. lazy author of ModloaderMP.