[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Are you planning on splitting the Solar Panels from this mod anytime in the future. I must be blind or confused but I swore it said 8 solar panels give 512/EU a tick lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hello, tell somebody how to get the vanilla to produce lithium-6?

Go post in the Rocket Science forum for things relating to the Rocket Science addon.

On topic, new solar array ideas are great, probably won't use them because I'm in a snow biome but still.

• what gui id's did you use? im having the same issue

Honestly me giving mine probably won't be something that would work for ya..but i will tell ya what I did..

Because of the sheer amount of mods i had, I basicly figured I should find out what ALL the net GUI's are ....so I went about opening up all configs for all mods and "collecting" IDs

I placed these NetGUI IDs in a seperate file and "ordered" them via notepad++'s way of showing line numbers. (EG if it was say netGUI ID 5 I used line 5 of the doc I was creating...that is where I put the enitre line of code tthat used that ID)

This way I was able to see the "big picture" on how many I had free.

FYI: Most seem to either not know this or have it wrong, NETGUI's go from 1-256 from what I understand but you can not use number 1, I think..I might be wrong.

I hope that helps.

• The HV Solar Array is so awesome, but insanely costly. If you can make it without cheating one in, you deserve every single EU.

512 Solar Panels
    8 LV Transformers
    8 MV Transformers
    1 HV Transformer

That's:

6,702 Rubber (!!!!)
    5,193 Iron (!!!!!!!)
    4,096 Cobblestone
    3,375 Copper (!!!!!!)
    3,082 Redstone (!!!!!)
    2,048 Tin (!!)
    1,536 Sand
    1,536 Coal (!)
    8 Wood
    1 Diamond

• I'd like to change the recipes for the arrays. Put in BatBox/Mfs/MfsU in. Actually you save 511 blocks of space. In the end, without the arrays you have the same output. You just safe space. But since one had to build huuuuuge factories for huuuuuuge solar arrays one can now just take all your old solar panels, craft them into 1-2 Arrays and move to another side, that can be much smaller or even underground with just 1 cable going up to 1 block.
    Thus make the space saving more expensive (:.

Like it anyways ! :D

• Which is almost the same cost as those solar panels would require in the first place. Why you think i said numerous times windgens are far more resource efficient :)

• Just installed the new update and compressed by 128 solar system on my "no /give" server into two MV solar arrays, worked as expected. Not the cleanest textures but I don't care, they are intended to be out of sight anyway on a roof somewhere.

Thanks for working on this by the way, Very well made and nicely balanced.

• I would like to request a faster recycler as another machine, a nano disassembler!
    Just like all the other machines it work up to maximum speed and need few eu/t to stay at max speed and process any block into scrap at super fast speeds!

• I would like to request a faster recycler as another machine, a nano disassembler!
    Just like all the other machines it work up to maximum speed and need few eu/t to stay at max speed and process any block into scrap at super fast speeds!

Die :P I already have to disable one of them. Don't make me have to disable another one :P

• Why would you disable a recycler?

We found it too OPED. I mean RP cobble machines and etc.. Then scraps feeding Mass Fabs... We had players with 1500+ Solar Panels and massive Mass Fab Factories within a couple weeks lol.

• We found it too OPED. I mean RP cobble machines and etc.. Then scraps feeding Mass Fabs... We had players with 1500+ Solar Panels and massive Mass Fab Factories within a couple weeks lol.

If someone is willing to put the time to come up with all of it and incorporate it I dont see what the problem is :)

Besides, there is much more creative ways of doing it :) Find a good pool of lava, pump it out, use deployer to fill buckets with lava, make cells, and run a ton of geogens :)

• If someone is willing to put the time to come up with all of it and incorporate it I dont see what the problem is :)

Besides, there is much more creative ways of doing it :) Find a good pool of lava, pump it out, use deployer to fill buckets with lava, make cells, and run a ton of geogens :)

Well we have a lot of nerds. We had a server going for a couple months peaking at the start of 30 online. It's a private group of people and a lot of hardcore nerds. Like half the population was afk over night at work school etc lol. Just works out for us :) Everyone has their ways hehe.

• Dude post 3.0 aswell fuck sake. Some servers still use it dumbfuck and it's nowhere over the internet. Common sense idiot.

Woah, you mad bro? Seriously calm down, no need to get hostile.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!