[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• To all patiently waiting for this mod to update, I'm working on it. There have been issues updating the way I have in the past, and I've begun re-doing my mod to simplify the process, and allow for faster updates in the future. Don't worry, I won't disappear again unless I let you guys know first.

Thanks so much. We all love your work and love this mod. I mean sometimes you get bored and or things come up in life and all we ask besides a big hug for making the best mod is just let us know if your going MIA. This helps us plan something or bug the hell out of CPW :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Ah :D
    You are reworking the mod.
    Carry on my good man..
    Carry on..

Hmm...

^ Dont open

• Ah :D

A block capable of more storage, Say. 100million. EV output.
    EV Solar panel - Extremely unlikely to need them legitly I know :D
    Advanced Generator
    Advanced Electrolyzer (Lets face it. Its kinda slow)

i second this :) try to incorporate them in your "free" time...
    (free in quotes cause its ur time, and u decide if its free or not...)

• library, what would you want to be the upgraded versions of the Geo and regular Generators? I can't see how we need a better Geo Generator thanks to the 1.64 update giving up the ability to directly pump lava into them.

• library, what would you want to be the upgraded versions of the Geo and regular Generators? I can't see how we need a better Geo Generator thanks to the 1.64 update giving up the ability to directly pump lava into them.

Wait... What?! Last I heard you could pump lava directly into a Geo?! They broke this between 1.61 and 1.64? :(

• To all patiently waiting for this mod to update, I'm working on it. There have been issues updating the way I have in the past, and I've begun re-doing my mod to simplify the process, and allow for faster updates in the future. Don't worry, I won't disappear again unless I let you guys know first.

Yeah, decompiling IC2 is becoming a lot harder- all those modules make it really annoying. I'm trying to work on something so you can create a decompilation of core IC2, but it'll take some time...

To work at a faster speed D:

• God not this again. I hate how this loop between developers and developers and developers lol. So we can't notch being a jerk we got ic being ic ;) and then you got you guys having to work after them. I swear everyone pisses on everyone when it comes to modding/programming hehe.

• updating is becoming such a pain these days, have to wait for mods to update then mods for mods to update it sucks :( advanced machines and iron chests is like all I need. Why can't all programmers have infinite time to work on their mods!?!?!?! lol

• updating is becoming such a pain these days, have to wait for mods to update then mods for mods to update it sucks :( advanced machines and iron chests is like all I need. Why can't all programmers have infinite time to work on their mods!?!?!?! lol

iron chests is updated :p

• Advanced water mills would be nice (and hopefully not much more than some copy and pasting for you) for those of us building deep underground.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• is this gonna be 1.1 soon?

edit: i saw something about someone using the 1.64 update. why isnt that version on the front page?

He's working on it, be patient. That bit about Geothermal Generators and 1.64 is for vanilla IC2 - until this version, Geothermals couldn't accept lava pumped in via Buildcraft waterproof pipes.

• IR is looking forward to the update so a bukkit port can be made. We mainly just want it for the advanced solars. :)

hehe yup :) I have 4 HV solars powering my UU machine and 2 powering my quarries. Can't upgrade my world to 1.1 yet!

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• IC 1.64 for 1.1 or 1.0 and Advance Machines.

Well look at that most of us stayed 1.0... Seems like the IC Devs need to really considering adding mods like this into the game since its in heavy demand :P

• Maybe not an addition of the machines, because there's now a vanilla IC version (no matter how power-sucking), but the compressed panels are SO useful. The server I'm on, pontusedberg's, is almost unplayable right now due to some people attempting to supply their MassFab needs with solars. THE LAG.

Oh yeah and: next post is OVER 900.