[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Just do what I'm doing, update to 1.1 and just use the normal machines until adv.machines is updated.. works fine if you're starting a new world because itll take time to get what you need for advanced stuff anyway and you can always use the overclockers as a temp solution.

• Just do what I'm doing, update to 1.1 and just use the normal machines until adv.machines is updated.. works fine if you're starting a new world because itll take time to get what you need for advanced stuff anyway and you can always use the overclockers as a temp solution.

if i mention a new map to my players i would be hung drawn and quartered lol

• There shouldn't, though I should check into that.

cool thank you.
    I very much look fwd to 1.1 :), happy coding.
    Your mod(and its bukkit port) is as essential to our server as ic2 itself, i cant think of higher compliment then that :) Thank you for its creation

• I's Monday in France now ! it's monday ! yeah ! it's monday !

(I'am not crazy, not a lot in fact. But i am ready with my wrench to unset solar panel from the floor and compress them !)

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• I's Monday in France now ! it's monday ! yeah ! it's monday !

(I'am not crazy, not a lot in fact. But i am ready with my wrench to unset solar panel from the floor and compress them !)

Nice try and quite funny... though still false.

The current time and date in France is
    11:23 PM
    Sunday, February 05, 2012

• I found the problem but dont know how to change my ID's , newb at this, if anyone has a link to some help on chaning ID's id appreciate it :)

• I found the problem but dont know how to change my ID's , newb at this, if anyone has a link to some help on chaning ID's id appreciate it :)

Alright. So you look inside your '.minecraft/config' folder for a Advanced Machines config file (Can't get the actual name as it's not updated), and open that file with the Windows Wordpad program, inside should be a line like 'blockAdvancedMachines' followed by an equal sign, change the number there to some other ID that's not taken.

I don't have any links, but I hope this helps.

• Alright. So you look inside your '.minecraft/config' folder for a Advanced Machines config file (Can't get the actual name as it's not updated), and open that file with the Windows Wordpad program, inside should be a line like 'blockAdvancedMachines' followed by an equal sign, change the number there to some other ID that's not taken.

I don't have any links, but I hope this helps.

This is perfect thankyou, exactly what i need to do in a nutshell, THANK YOU :)

The file is empty :( there is nothing to edit :( im at a loss, i dont know what im doing wrong

• The file is empty :( there is nothing to edit :( im at a loss, i dont know what im doing wrong

Hmmm... You may have to wait until Zip updates. I think he might move the config creation up in the main class-file for easier ID manipulation.

• Or you could try finding what mod your using that has taken block 188 and change its number instead...
    Suggest - take out this mod. Run minecraft and, using something like NEI or ToManyItems, try and find the block 188.
    Then you can change the ID in the .minecraft/config folder. Exit minecraft - readd this mod and see if it works or crashes out again?

• Or you could try finding what mod your using that has taken block 188 and change its number instead...
    Suggest - take out this mod. Run minecraft and, using something like NEI or ToManyItems, try and find the block 188.
    Then you can change the ID in the .minecraft/config folder. Exit minecraft - readd this mod and see if it works or crashes out again?

search back in the thread a few pages you'll find a config sample you can put in the config directory and change for your needs.

Thanks for all the suggestions and assistance, i think ill try this, from what i can see its Xie's mod that is using this ID for modified crops, one other question though, if there are further conflicts would this be in the error report? or when i change this and there is another conflict will that only show then ? and i would need to knock this off the list one by one ? sry for these questions which probably seem fairly noobish but this is the first time Ive had to do this . :)