[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Hey guys, I wanted to build a nice CASUC reactor with ICE, therefor I needed the singularity compressor.

Server: MC 1.1, ModLoaderMP, Forge 1.3.3.12, IC2 1.70b, BC 2.2.12, RP 2.0pr4d

After uploading the server version of AM to my server and inserting the client version to my MC, I restarted the server and reconnected. Crafting of Singularity Compressor works fine and I guess it's also working properly, cause it's producing ice from snow (obtained by RP blockbreaker), retrieved by the RP filter and pushed into a chest.

But the GUI Interface is not working properly ! I can see "Singularity Compressor", Pressure, etc. but all slots are empty, no progress, pressure stays at 0 PSI. I copied the config generated from server to my client, cause there was only "checksum=0" in my client version and I read something about matching GUI IDs. But on every MC startup the config file of AM becomes totally corrupted e.g. syntax mistakes etc. So I tried making it read only that it can't be changed, but this didn't fix the GUI issue neither.

Any ideas how to get this fixed ?

• Its a known issue. this is because its not updated. You may need to wait until it updated or use the regular extractors with upgrades until then

• Its a known issue. this is because its not updated. You may need to wait until it updated or use the regular extractors with upgrades until then

Using the regular compressors (guess you mean this) is no option, cause even if upgraded, they are too slow ;)

In fact, the singularity compressor are fully functional and after about 5min they are running at full speed, so nevermind, they are "ok".

Beside that I also got some trouble with building a CASUC, which will always blow up, if no one is idling on the server. Tried to put some RP timers near the reactor, but probably this won't help if it is in another chunk than the cooling system.
    Anyway, this doesn't belong here so I'm going to look somewhere else.

btw: GREAT ADDON! It's really awesome, please let me know if I can help developing the new version vom scratch. I got only some very basic java experiences, so I would offer myself as a beta-tester, got enough server-resources and have experiences in modding MC servers and clients.

Greetings from Germany,
    foxxx0

• This thread should be closed now. We got our solar panel arrays and screw everyone else for the other 3 machines :P

That's not really very nice, and kind of close minded to those who actually prefer advanced machines to the new upgrade system. The main reason I want advanced machines is the additional output slots which the machine upgrades don't cover.

• That's not really very nice, and kind of close minded to those who actually prefer advanced machines to the new upgrade system. The main reason I want advanced machines is the additional output slots which the machine upgrades don't cover.

Exactly, put in a full stack of ore and a normal macerator, overclocked or not, chokes at half the stack macerated, where the Advanced Machine version has two output slots so it can do a full stack with out me having to baby sit it. I don't want to sound impatient or rude, has there been an announcement if this'll be updated for IC2 1.70B? Or will he wait until MC 1.2 comes out and the eventual IC2 1.8 or 2.0 or what ever number they'll give the next version of IC2? Wanted to try the force field generator mod but the only download for it is for IC2 1.7 and this is for IC2 1.64 so I can't update to IC2 1.70B yet. X( Not with out rebuilding my sorting room from the foundations up as it pretty much uses all the advanced machines. But I'll wait and stick to IC2 1.64, all I saw in 1.70B was just the addition of the solar hats and static boots and went "Woopty do, don't need to update." as I got the Red Morning Star from EE for all my mining needs. :D

• For those of you who want this mod without the horrendous changes that have been made by a certain someone, please see Snyke's mod in the Pending Addons thread.

• is it compatible with minecraft 1.3.2 ?

no, the addon has not been released for Minecraft v1.3.2 yet, also this thread is outdated
    [Addon 1.95] Advanced Machines 4.0 < the one you should keep updated on.

Gaming Rig: Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.6ghz || 8gigs DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz || ATI 6950 1G || Corsiar H70 Liquid Cooling || Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard || 60GB Corsair Agility III SSD (For MC :D)