Unhappy that you can't dye things with a machine? Lacking an automatic way to have your clay stained? Well you (somewhat) can now!
Here at Unidye® Inc, we strive to provide the highest quality dying technologies at the lowest of prices. With literally years of experience doing it manually, and about a week doing it automatically, you too can now enjoy automated dying.
I'm re-writing Unidye It's still early on with only the Wool Dying Machine (and NEI support) implemented, but it's a fun journey of discovery to see all the questionable methods LinusPhoenix was using to make things work.
- Well, the Wool Dying Plant has a recipe, it works. Currently wool, hardened clay, glass and glass panes can be coloured, should work with any ore dict dye, will be easier to test when I actually have more than just vanilla dyes to test with.
- The Armour Dying Plant has a recipe and works perfectly to dye leather armour. It also perfectly dyes Quantum Armour, but IC2 doesn't actually change it's colour
- The Unidye dye is back for all your dye replicating needs, as well as the non-exploit dyes to avoid exploits with Unidye
- The Electric Fishing Rod hurts a lot if you shank some one with it, and makes cool noises when it "fishes"
- The Quantum Suit (and Cauldron) are ASM-patched into dying working, or cleaning working in the Cauldron's case.
- The config file generates, and 1/9 of the options (sort of) work.
- Everything else in Unidye.
- Fix the fishing things so they actually fish out of the Fisher
A machine to dye leather + quantum armour ASM fix dying quantum?
Machine rotation Potentially server-client syncing, don't have a server to properly test it though Can't see anywhere that it could pose a problem though.
- The config maybe be ignored/not used
- Electric Fishing rod's damage bar likes to ignore right click
- Electric Fishing rod is ineffective at catching fish
- Some items, including the Electric Fishing rod, are still WIP
- 0.5 - Added ability to dye Quantum Armour directly via ASMing IC2, also unused half baked solution lying around in phnxflms.unidye.QSuitPatching that was my testing to getting it working
- 0.4 - Added custom dyes, including Unidye, and some items back (including the steam upgrade) as well as fixing crash bug with dying quantum. Probably some other minor things too I forgot
- 0.3 - Added Armour Dying Machine, made dying machine generally more expandable
- 0.2 - Fixed NEI handler being really derpy, fixed Wool Dying Machine's recipe not actually being there, added glass + glass panes dying option, cleaned up some messy things
- 0.1 - First release