[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Compact Kinetic Generators

• I miss the compact windmills very much, so I just create the mod by myself.
    This mod adds 4 level compact wind kinetic / water kinetic / kinetic generators, they produce 4x~256x KU and damage rotors 4x~256x. The KU output and damage are all configurable.

This mod is mainly for lag reduction, although it's totally ridiculous OP lol.

I create the tile entity by extends ic2 tile entity, so the behavior should not change.
    The IC2 dependency version is 2.2.821 dev, and I have not tested the compatibility with other version. I just put "2.2.x" as IC2 requirement.

Recipes:

Download:
    Ver 1.0 (MC 1.7.10, IC2 Exp #821)

Source code: (You can report bug here!)
    Github

You are freely to add this mod to your modpack, permission is NOT required.

• What we really need now is compact heat generators and we'll have the whole set of compact power generation.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The heat system is new to me and the last time I built the nuclear reactor was mc1.6.4. I need some time to get familiar with the bunch of new things. :P

fogot to login, i can't edit the post lol
    add DEMO VIDEO

• Teleporters are really expensive you know ;)

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Teleporters are really expensive you know ;)

true. But then again. You can maintain it with 512 EU per tick (compact solar) you do not need 30k Power per tick. Also IC2 Exp has no wires that can handle that much power. (With the new energynet that will cause explosions)

• It's nothing to the level RF generation gets to. Also 30kEU/t is still going to take a long time to refill an MFSU if you've teleported a long way.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• It's nothing to the level RF generation gets to. Also 30kEU/t is still going to take a long time to refill an MFSU if you've teleported a long way.

How do you figure that? 40M/30k = 1333 ticks = 66.7 seconds to fill an empty MFSU.

• How do you figure that? 40M/30k = 1333 ticks = 66.7 seconds to fill an empty MFSU.

xD Yeah and with 512 EU it takes only about 30 Minutes (1 teleport costs about 24-25 Million EU and the recharge time is based of that) xD Which i think if for mining (which was his example) more then enough... I mean when you can already teleport you should be able to have easyly 512 EU gen accessable... Especially if you go the nuke route

• How do you figure that? 40M/30k = 1333 ticks = 66.7 seconds to fill an empty MFSU.

That's implying it's windy enough to generate the KU needed, a minute of generating that much is only going to happen in a storm.

I see this too much.