Can't grind AE2 Certus Quartz

• I'm not sure the right direction IC2 would take for this. Is this something you can add? Should I be talking to AE2 development to add something about Certus Quartz -> Quartz dust?

EDIT: IC2 2.8.100-EX112, AE2 rv6-beta1. I'll look for new versions as well, I should have done that first.

• AE2 does have explicit IC2 support for power, so it would be reasonable to ask if they want to add the maceration recipe themselves in case there's any configs that might want it disabling. Otherwise I suppose we can do it in IC2 if AE2 is also installed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ah fair enough. Their reasoning is a little strange, but it is what it is and hardly worth arguing over a single recipe.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Technically, 10 recipies? 7 if you drop the ore grinding.

Nether Quartz Dust:

Nether Quartz -> 1

Nether Quartz Crustal -> 1

Nether Quartz Ore -> 2 (or leave out)

Certus Quartz Dust:

Certus Quartz Crystal -> 1

Pure Certus Quartz Crystal -> 1

Certus Quartz Ore -> 2

Charged Certus Quartz Crystal -> 1

Charged Certus Quartz Ore -> 2

Fluix Dust:

Fluix Crystal -> 1

Pure Fluix Crystal -> 1

• Oh THAT is why AE wants IC2 to do it, because of the Crushed and Purified Ores! Didn't estebes make an Addon for that kinda thing? very unsure if its still there but might be worth integrating into IC2 so that AOBD doesn't have to add IC2 Stuff.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)