[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• is anyone else are having problems with the engines where you cannot rotate them after you log back in?

Also Is there a fix for it?

• Official Post

Try copying tileEngine.class from my zip in to buildcraftEnergy's zip overwritting the existing file. Then break and replace any engines.

• Official Post

Do you want me to do this on the server side, client side, or both?

Both.

there is no mistake. Spam comes back to the client.

Then break and replace any engines in mod or all ?

pick up and replace any electric engines you have placed in the world. If there is an error in the load order it corrupts the save data and you have reinitialize it by placing the block again.

• Both.

pick up and replace any electric engines you have placed in the world. If there is an error in the load order it corrupts the save data and you have reinitialize it by placing the block again.

When i put yours engines and exit your server and enter back they went up side down with piston! And then again upside down and then i have errors what i wrote before in client!

• Hey guys,

I have a problem with installing the Crossover Mod in my Bukkit Server.

How can I install the Crossover Mod for my Bukkit Server, because it doesn´t work on my Bukkit Server.

Hope for help ! :)

• ok so i got my petrochem going and buildraft power pumping into it and filling up the buildcraft side all the way to the top, but the IC capacitor side never fills up and i cant tell that im geting any IC EUs out the other side...is something wrong or does it just fill up the BC side and stay there unless IC is drawing power, or will it go down eventually by itself or is that what means theres IC power being drawn off? also is there a certain side for output or will top do?

• Folks on my server are using this plugin to generate infinite energy.

(if I got the numbers right) Generate oil from 1 UU matter (cost 166k EU + scrap) and then use oil materializer, refine and burn in petrochemical generator for 625k EU.

I think the best solution would be to increase the ratio UU:oil so that it takes multiple UU to generate 1 oil. Would be nice if this could be implemented

• Folks on my server are using this plugin to generate infinite energy.

(if I got the numbers right) Generate oil from 1 UU matter (cost 166k EU + scrap) and then use oil materializer, refine and burn in petrochemical generator for 625k EU.

I think the best solution would be to increase the ratio UU:oil so that it takes multiple UU to generate 1 oil. Would be nice if this could be implemented

I was going to say something about the config file having an entry for this, but it's "number of buckets of oil per UU matter", which can only be greater than 1 - you've got a point here. To achieve a net loss, it would have to be 1/6 (read: 6 UU matter for one oil). I'm about to start hosting a server, so I'm going to fix it on my setup by disabling the oil materialiser.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Hi, I'm new to BuildCraft/IndustrialCraft, Was wondering if any one could help me with this error.
    --Mod(s) that Do Work
    1."industrialcraft-2-client_1.95b"
    2."mod_compactsolars-client-2.2.0.5"
    3."IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.7"
    4."AdvancedMachines 4.0"
    --Mod(s) that Don't Work
    1."BCIC2crossover client v1.28"

Error Code(s) from:
    1."BCIC2crossover client v1.28"

If theres nothing specific in the Spoiler, then Just give me a step by step way to install "BCIC2crossover client v1.28"
    Thanks, --Scriptomania

• Everything runs fine IC2 buildcraft... but when I put this mod in the mods folder I get this

Any ideas?

• Yup, this line right here is your problem "
    mod_BCIC2Crossover 1.28 for MC 1.2.5, BC 2.2.14, IC2 1.95b "
    Notice what version Buildcraft you downloaded it for