[Mod Idea] TBM (Tunnel Boring Machine)

• I didn't realize that eloraam had released crafting recipes for this... You have a source for the cost statement?

yeah.. looked on her blog and saw a nice door video and a pic or two but no actual information beyond that.

• after watching the benchmark video i thought

thats not a tunneling machine, that a mobile fortress

speaking of mobile fortresses... do want

immagine building a house that moves as you craft, or do your macerating and stuff, then when you finish, your in a completely new area, with fresh resources to mine

• Sort of like Zeppelin for vanilla minecraft. Most of the vanilla minecraft items (supposedly) work when the zeppelin controller is active. :) Yes, that would be totally AWESOME! :D

• Wow... let us drop whatever blocks on top and carry them around, for the love of god, I will make a fully mobile drilling plant! autominers, buildcraft pumps, mobile quarries... my brain just broke...

• I'm hoping that Noosius has just been really quiet because he's working so hard on the mod now that IC2 is updated... right? :)

• When this is out, i finally have a way to make that damn subway tunnel from Galaxy City over to the Beachtown, looking forward :thumbup:

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• When this is out, i finally have a way to make that damn subway tunnel from Galaxy City over to the Beachtown, looking forward :thumbup:

You could already do it in Railcraft - there is a tunnel bore in that mod, though not nearly as spectacular as this one!

• Really nice mod.
    will try it soon. great for creating long road to the other half of the world.

Because I dont like setting up my quarrys where or near I live.
    I like to do them very far from home. so I dont destroy my homeland, long story.....

Question though....

What happens if there is a big hole, like a cave drop.??
    in the path, many of these cave drops in minecraft, so im curious about this...

• Fantastic Idea!

Keep up the good work. I hope this doesn't die...

I'd love to play with it.

:Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.