[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• why people always think that if you ask if theres information about updates means asking for release date?
    when i read that question i think they ask if the devs have mensioned it that hes working on it and if everything goes well
    some devs have giving the information to not update there mods for 1.7 but will release new version for 1.8 and you can always have passed hes post of it.

ive seen bans ,warnings ,infraction notice to people ,because they asked information because they dont have the time for reading 42 pages of posts because they have an real life and have to work 12 hrs a day...

on the otherhand i understand the ban for requesting an releasedate of an new release ,its dam ennoing to get those request spams.

just some things to think about it

• Official Post

I have nothing again news about it, just an outright demand: I need it now. Which I think the post was, don't remember exactly now. Any news would be nice though ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I'm making the rounds to mod threads that have texture support in Soartex, a 64x resource pack. Would you mind adding a link to Soartex texture support to your OP? We've been shipping our graphics for your mod for ages.
    http://soartex.net/downloads/mods/

We also created a java program that installs patches to resource packs. A patch for your mod is in there... And our modpack resource packs have graphics for your mod as well.
    http://soartex.net/downloads/modpacks/

While I'm here, I might as well mention John Smith Technician's Remix has support for your mod. Both Soartex and JSTR survives on contributions to their Github repositories.

An immense amount of work has been put into these textures over the last 2-3 years, but we haven't been very good at sharing them with the mod creators. People might enjoy the free textures artists have contributed for your mod.

• News on 1.7.2 update?

if not is anyone willing to port the current version to 1.7.2? as sent's last post was in april the future of this mod is dubious, if someone could provide a temporary unofficial port that would be fantastic.

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.0
    + Ported to Minecraft 1.7.2
    + Added new Quantum Solar Panel (generating 4096 eu\t during the day and 2048 at night)
    + Reworked Molecular Transformer recipes
    + Fixed some bugs in Molecular Transformer
    + Added multi language support

After long years of researches of a quantum matter we could reach unknown heights in quantum physics. And now we can offer our most perfect solar panel! With the new quantum core, we were able to improve the generation of energy in dark time by 4 times! An energy output at day - 4 096 eu, at night and rainy days 2048 eu!!!
    Screenshot and CraftingRecipe:

P.S. Thanks to mak326428 for his help in porting addon and bringing up the idea of Quantum Panel !

• Official Post

Praise the lord for even more weirdly crafted solar panels! And a 1.7 port, that's good too ;)

Sent will bring teh old massfabs back. Just putting it out there so he could not back down xD

When will this come though? :P

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Praise the lord for even more weirdly crafted solar panels! And a 1.7 port, that's good too ;)

When will this come though? :P

Well, for that I shall redirect you.... Hey sent, when are they going to be released? xD

OK. No joking.
    We have an .obj model. And idea. That's probably all we have by now.
    Sent asked me to write some rendering code for that model, but my laziness.. ehm. No. I did not say that.
    When (and *if*) I write that code, Sent's gonna start writing logic for it.
    And then, after two weeks of bugtesting we maaay, maaay release it.
    Actually, no way it's going take less than three weeks. Yeah. Something like that.

• I do believe this has been updated fast. However I have managed to get quite a few mods already working in 1.7.10 :)

appliedenergistics2-rv0-stable-8
    CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.1.8-universal
    gregtech-1.7
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.496-experimental
    Mantle_mc1.7.10_0.3.0
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.2.15-universal
    TConstruct_mc1.7.10_1.6.0d31
    Thaumcraft-1.7.2-4.1.1.14(for some reason works :))

I'm looking forward to these updates because it's the only thing missing that I reeeeeeeally want added into 1.7.10

• looks like a interesting mod.. the question i would ask is how compatable is it with the current builds of IC2 and what exactly do you use recipie wise? ( I might have missed this somewhere)

• Hello, I have a problem with the advanced solar panels mod...
    First, i am German. I translate this with google translate. If any linguistic errors are included, it's not my fault :D

So, earlier I had tried in Tekkit Lite the advanced solar panels to install. The first went wrong. Then I found out that I have to change something in the config, as overwrites a block. It worked.
    Now I wanted to get my beloved Tekkit on 1.6.4. But now I have already difficulties with this mod ..
    I have already tried that in the config to change what I have done in Tekkit Lite then, but it did not work.
    I have installed all the mods that were with Tekkit Lite too. I have added MAtmos, Optifine and the Quarry Plus Mod.
    I've also tried to install the mod alone (see crash log), but even that does not work. If it should be in the config, it would have to overwrite a vanilla block...

Crash Log: (My pastebin does not work...)

// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 10.07.14 16:36
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/api/recipe/IRecipeInput
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.api.recipe.IRecipeInput
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 35 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    ... 37 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 237752008 bytes (226 MB) / 460849152 bytes (439 MB) up to 954728448 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 5 mods loaded, 5 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    IC2{1.118.401-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.118.401-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AdvancedSolarPanel{3.4.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_4_7_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded
    Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Default
    Current Language: Deutsch (Deutschland)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Can anyone help me? :( I love this mod...

• Official Post

looks like a interesting mod.. the question i would ask is how compatable is it with the current builds of IC2 and what exactly do you use recipie wise? ( I might have missed this somewhere)

Minecraft 1.7.10?

Don't go there yet

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Official Post

What version of IC2 do you have?

I see this too much.