[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• SeNtIMeL, i have a bugreport:
    http://pastebin.com/19bi5GTC
    Even though it points at my addon, when I delete Advanced Solar Panels, it works fine. Are you overriding IC2 API?

EDIT: checked ASP's jar. IC2 API is fine. That is really weird. Needs investigation.

If I was you I wud update IC2 :P cause you're using a pretty old version

From your crash log (industrialcraft-2-dev-deobf_2.0.131-experimental.jar)

(Com on guys I thought that you learn to check your mods to be update :( but you never learn) her is tip for your check for updates every 24 h

SeNtiMeL
    Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels v3.3.9
    + Ported to new IC build 2.0.160 experimental and Minecraft 1.6.2 (Required Forge > 9.10.0.836)
    + Now energy packets not work in Quantum Generator ! (New IC2 energy net)

• Nope. I am not overriding IC2 API. Try to use latest IC2 EXP build.Your's IC build is too old.

Tried on that one, too.
    Just a hypothesis: your addon seems to add iridium ore -> ingot compressor recipe as well as mine. So, i could assume it causes a problem.

• Tried on that one, too.
    Just a hypothesis: your addon seems to add iridium ore -> ingot compressor recipe as well as mine. So, i could assume it causes a problem.

• IC2{2.0.131-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-dev-deobf_2.0.131-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • LevelStorage{@VERSION@} [Level Storage Mod] (bin) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    • AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.10} [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_10_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • Mystcraft{0.10.6.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.2-0.10.6.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • 2013-09-16 14:54:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
    • 2013-09-16 14:54:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from LevelStorage
    • java.lang.NullPointerException

Can you tell us what "new" IC2 version ? I see 2.0.131

http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/ let`s see if you get a crash if use the last version of IC2 experimental

• IC2{2.0.131-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-dev-deobf_2.0.131-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • LevelStorage{@VERSION@} [Level Storage Mod] (bin) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    • AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.10} [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_10_IC_EXP.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • Mystcraft{0.10.6.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.2-0.10.6.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    • 2013-09-16 14:54:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
    • 2013-09-16 14:54:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from LevelStorage
    • java.lang.NullPointerException

Can you tell us what "new" IC2 version ? I see 2.0.131

Calm down.
    I updated to latest IC2 AND latest IC2 API AFTER I uploaded the crashlog.
    If you seriously want to ask me what the latest IC2_exp version is, here you go: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_experimental/

• I am currently using industrialcraft-2_2.0.175-experimental.jar and mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_10_IC_EXP.zip, I am getting this crash on loading minecraft.

• I could load the mod without issues using latest experimental (190).
    However it's not possible to build the panels because recepies are missing for Iridium and Universal Usable Amplifier.

Maybe you could synchronize with the IC2 team what the plans are for those?
    Do you just need to wait until IC2 adds recepies for those again or is work needed on your side?

When cheating the panels however they appear to work.

• Official Post

I could load the mod without issues using latest experimental (190).
    However it's not possible to build the panels because recepies are missing for Iridium and Universal Usable Amplifier.

Maybe you could synchronize with the IC2 team what the plans are for those?
    Do you just need to wait until IC2 adds recepies for those again or is work needed on your side?

When cheating the panels however they appear to work.

UU's getting reworked. If you want the panels legit, you can still turn the hard mode config off :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Crashes with IC2 Exp 226 on 1.6.4

• Why does the chainsaw does not work as shears for some blocks (thorns, tiny cactus and cobweb), including unability to shear sheep, is it intended?

We're playing on the same server and it works fine for me. Greg's chainsaw does not work for shearing sheep and its intended.

• I have a problem. I'm using ASP 3.3.7, but I rather expect the problem exists irregardless of the version I use:

Iridium is a required component in Easy and Hard modes.

Iridium comes from GregTech. I do not have GregTech installed on my server, nor do I desire to install it.

I am unable to legitimately craft Hybrid and Ultimate Hybrid solar panels.

What do? :S

Edit: Rather, sans GregTech I apparently have Iridium Ore (mined form) but not the ore block itself... So I must use UUM to generate my Iridium? :C When did this become a thing. ;(

• Since Alblaka said that Iridium will be required for crafting of new (as of IC2) Quantum Suit.

• Here is a temporary fix for 1.6.4 and ic2-experimental.

Please note that only the general function is patched.

I won't change recipies etc.

Would you mind doing the same thing with the non experimental IC2 as well?