[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Same thing here, somehow 3.4.5 seriously messes with a LOT of things tin based. Can't make forestry cans, can't make tin plates (NEI shows you need fire (ID 51) to make them)

something got goofed up in 3.4.5

Idem for me

• I can confirm the reported issues. This release is not usable as is, with the Tin problems.

To fix recipes that use tin or copper just comment these lines out in AdvancedSolarPanel_MTRecipes.cfg

OD:ingotCopper;OD:ingotNickel;1;1;300000
    OD:ingotTin;OD:ingotSilver;1;1;1000000

commented out should look like this

#OD:ingotCopper;OD:ingotNickel;1;1;300000
    #OD:ingotTin;OD:ingotSilver;1;1;1000000

• Official Post

That can be forgiven :P

Now everyone knows what he said after he deleted his shame :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hello Sentimel.

Thank you for all the quick work on these updates. This must have been a very busy weekend for you.

Just wanted to mention that the server console is still spitting this out VERY often now:

2013-12-09 13:19:01 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@383274a5 (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@383274a5) wasn't found (added), skipping
    2013-12-09 13:19:01 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@78881975 (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@78881975) wasn't found (added), skipping

Does anyone know if there's a way to configure Forge to not echo "Warning" or below to the console?

• Do you have any plans to change the recipes to use the new uranium from experimental? The only way to get an ingot now is to cook the ore in a furnace, which is horribly inefficient...

• Experimental support? Yes please. You could just add sunnarium parts and sunnarium to dungeon chests/villages and make people have to scan them like iridium is now. I have

Just wanted to mention that the server console is still spitting this out VERY often now:

2013-12-09 13:19:01 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@383274a5 (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@383274a5) wasn't found (added), skipping
    2013-12-09 13:19:01 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@78881975 (advsolar.common.tiles.TileEntityHybridSolarPanel@78881975) wasn't found (added), skipping

Does anyone know if there's a way to configure Forge to not echo "Warning" or below to the console?

Btw, I get that error when I use the mod also. It seems to stop producing power, until I replace the solar panel.

"And no, you are the bug charmer at most, causing them to crawl from
    their holes. I am both Creator and Exterminator of those bugs. That
    makes me the Bug God." - AtomicStryker

• Btw, I get that error when I use the mod also. It seems to stop producing power, until I replace the solar panel.

This may be a chunk issue and not related directly to the Adv. Solars mod. I was experiencing something similar with solar panels placed outside the range of my chunk loader, which would stop producing energy and disconnect from their mfsu/electrical engine, etc...

Try placing a chunk loader or dimensional anchor or other device that keeps your chunks loaded in memory when you are away. That should resolve the solar panel issue without you having to replace them.

• By the way, To make a nano suit helmet. It requires a Night Vision Goggle. The Normal Helmet has night a Night vision setting. Can you make the Advanced Solar Helmet that requires the nano Helmet that already has a Night vision goggle in it it also work like the regular one?

• Not sure whose fault this is, but I just have a question. I want to make a Molecular Transformer, but there's a problem. It takes an EV Transformer, which takes an HV Transformer, which takes an MV-Transformer, which takes.....nothing. There isn't a recipe for the MV-Transformer. I know this is IC2, not Advanced Solar Panel's problem, but just wondering because I don't know where to post this.