[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Yeah, but UU has the same issue. I've done that and got a q-suit but that doesn't mean that the UU system is unbalanced. It's all down to how the user uses it.

But still, it's too easy to obtain first panels. It should not just require more iridium, it should require more infrastructure.

Also,

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

realize.

• Official Post

Also,

realize.

Realise. In Britain we can spell.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hey I already sent a PM but I'll post it here 2.

I wanted to ask for permission for use in a modpack for the server I'm admin on (mc.luxcraft.se). I'll make it a private pack and have the players who want to play on it ask the code on the forum so I can monitor who plays it.

The website of the server is www.luxcraft.se.

For more info feel free to contact me.

Greetings,
    Joske447

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Advanced Solar Panels v3.4.7
    + Fixed all electric recipes for IC > 2_2.0.393-experimental
    + Added forgeOreDict supportI

I am interested if this update also fixed losing the nightvision ability from the nano helmet when adding a solar panel to it?

• I haved loved this mod for years and added it to most of the modpacks but recently when I add it to modpacks I crash, I have searched for a while to why it is happening/mod incompatibilities and found none. Could someone help me. Here is the pasebin http://pastebin.com/2cTR61dn

• Reporting a small, but quite annoying bug:
    Molecular transformer does not save it's progress when you leave the game and enter again. It gets reset to 0% and starts again from there, any EU already put into it before the relog are lost.
    Using the most recent adv. solars and IC²-experimental for 1.6.4.

• there seems to be a block id issue regarding uranium ingots. The storage block for uranium is 9 u238 or 9 ingots. however the compressor seems to require enriched nuclear fuel to generate uranium ingots when it should use u238. additionally since it costs 6 ingots and 3 piles of u235 to generate this enriched fuel compressing it back into a single ingot cannot possibly be intended behavior as it defeats the purpose of storage blocks entirely and causes an unacceptable materials loss during the conversion .

i am not really sure how this was missed ??

• I want to change the values of the Molecular Transformer in the configs. Im hosting a server for my friends, is it enough when i change the config in the server file or does everyone have to change his configs, too?

• When I place the block it just disappear? Whats wrong?

Edit: Nevermind! Lack of sleep makes you forget small things, like restarting the server after installing the mod. :sleeping: